MO Ibrahim Leadership Fellowship 2021 for Africans: MO Ibrahim Foundation offer the opportunity to work in the executive offices of either the African Development Bank with an annual stipend of $100,000 to fellows. Applications for the MO Ibrahim Leadership Fellowship 2021 are now open.
The Fellowships form a selective programme designed to mentor future African leaders. The annual programme seeks to deepen and broaden the growing network of impact which continues to contribute to the skills and learning opportunities to better the African continent.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): MO Ibrahim Foundation
Fellowship to be taken at: Africa
Fellowship level: Early career professionals
Fellowship Slots: Several
Fellowship Worth: See Fellowship Benefits (below)
Subject Eligibility: All disciplines
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The fellowship is for Africans.
MO Ibrahim Leadership Fellowship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the MO Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship for Africans 2021, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Be national of an African country, residing anywhere in the world;
- Not be an active, non-active, retired, or separated staff member of the Bank;
- Not have close family relations with an active or non-active staff member, such as mother, father, sister and brother
- Age limit is forty (40) years for men and women and forty-five (45) years for women with children;
- Have outstanding academic credentials backed by a minimum of a Master’s Degree from a recognized institution in banking, business, economics or other social sciences, finance, international development, or in any other discipline relevant to the Bank’s business;
- Have relevant and demonstrable work experience, strong communication skills, demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work with others;
- Have at least 7 (seven) years’ work experience relevant to the Bank’s activities;
- Demonstrate proven leadership and consultative skills;
- Have experience in strategic planning, project management and execution;
- Have experience in formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures;
- Demonstrate strong ability to analyze and interpret financial and other data;
- Possess excellent written and oral presentation skills;
- Demonstrate ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels of government and to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community;
- Demonstrate ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Monthly stipend
- Fellow’s official mission travel, including travel insurance
- Medical insurance, child education and retirement plan arrangements.
How to Apply for MO Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowships for Africans 2021.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the MO Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowships for Africans 2021 are to visit the official application website of the fellowship and complete the online form.
- comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) indicating date of birth, nationality, education and relevant experience.
- Applicants must also attach copies of academic transcripts and three letters of recommendation
Application Deadline: 15 March 2021