Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2021: Heritage Bank Plc invites applications for its 2021 Graduate Trainee Programme. The programme is for savvy, innovative and creative individuals who will bring to the fore their leadership abilities and take the banking sector in Nigeria to the next level. Are you Smart? Innovative? and willing to work in the financial sector? Then this is for you.
Heritage Bank is a leading Nigerian bank with an excellent service culture hinged on working with each customer to create a name and heritage for today and for future generations. With the ideals of Service, Performance, Respect, Integrity, Innovation, Tenacity and Excellence forming our core values, we have set out to redefine the concept of banking for the quintessential customer.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2021 Graduate Trainee Programme
Requirements for Candidates
Interested candidates must:
- Not be more than 26 years old.
- Have a first degree (Minimum of Second-class division) or HND (Upper Credit)
- Have completed the NYSC programme.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Kaduna State COE Kafancha Registration Deadline for New Students
- Polaris Bank Limited Entry Level Recruitment 2021
- JAMB UTME Candidates Can Now Prepare for Exams Online
- Federal Medical Centre Residency Training Programme 2021
- Indonesian Government KNB Scholarship 2021 (Fully-funded)
- University of Arizona International Scholarships & Loans 2021/2022