NDU Sandwich Degree Admission Form 2020/2021: Niger Delta University (NDU) is now selling forms for admission into its Sandwich Degree programmes for the 2020 contact session. See requirements and method of application below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Sandwich Programmes of the Faculty of Education leading to the award of B.A. (Ed) and BSc. (Ed) Degree of the Niger Delta University.
- ABUAD Online Exam Timetable for 2nd Semester 2019/2020
- LASU JUPEB Form 2020/2021 – Apply LASU Foundation Programme
- FUAM JUPEB Resumption Date for 2nd Semester 2019/2020
- KWCON Basic & General Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021
- FUOYE Cut Off Marks For 2020/2021 Admission Exercise
- As 2020 Npower Batch C Kicks Off in Nigeria
- SLINGSHOT 2020 – Startup Competition for Startups Across the World
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship 2021 at ITC Geneva
- Union Bank edu360/Awarri Robotics Training and Competition 2020
NDU Sandwich Duration.
i. Holders of the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) will run the programme for three (3) Long Vacation Contacts:
ii. Holders of Senior School Certificate and National Diploma (ND) will run the programme for five (5) Long Vacation Contacts:
NDU Sandwich Degree Entry Requirements.
- Holders of Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE). In addition, candidates must possess Junior School Certificates on General Certificate of Education (O/L) or Teacher’s Grade II Certificate, with at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Holders of Senior School Certificate or General Certificate of Education (O/L) with at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Holders of National Diploma (ND). In addition, such candidates must possess Senior School Certificate of Education (O/L) with at least five credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics, obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
For Categories 2 & 3, candidates could apply to be admitted into the following areas B.A.(Ed), B.Sc.(Ed) &B.Ed Degrees in Adult and Community Education (with a Teaching Subject), Educational Management (with a Teaching Subject), Guidance and Counselling (with a Teaching Subject), Library and Information Science (with a Teaching Subject), Integrated Science Education, Social Studies Education, Vocational & Technology Education (with emphasis on any following areas-Automobile Technology Education, Building Technology Education, Electrical/Electronic Technology Education, Metal Work Technology Education, Woodwork Technology Education).
- Maltina Teacher of the Year Award 2020
- Federal Civil Service Structure and Grade Levels
- Andela Salary Structure And How Much They Pay Staff
- Nigeria Airforce Registration Portal 2020 – www.airforce.mil.ng
- NCEE Common Entrance Examination Timetable for Unity Schools 2020
- Top 10 Insurance Companies in Nigeria – Updated List
- NECO BECE Timetable 2020 for JSS 3 Candidates [Junior WAEC Exam]
- NECO SSCE Timetable for 2020 October/November Exam – OFFICIAL
- Npower August News Update Today 2020 | Daily Stipend & Salary Updates
- ESUT Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Delta State Poly Ozoro (DSPZ) Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- How to Upload Credentials on Oyo TESCOM Portal – tescom.jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng
How to Apply NDU Sandwich Form 2020/2021.
- Visit http://sw.ndu.edu.ng/.
- Click on Buy EPin to purchase your NDU Sandwich Application EPin (N11,500:00) online using your Bank Debit/Credit Card.
- Fill the application form with the EPin purchased (generated, sent to your email and phone number) and apply for admission.
- Submit a copy of your completed application form to the Institute of Continuing Education Office.
- Applicants are required to Log-on to Jamb website for Jamb registration and completion of On-line application Form with the sum of N3,000:00 (three thousand five hundred naira only)
Note: Those who paid for the application fee before this advert at the Bank should take the Bank Teller to The University Bursary to get University official Receipt. Then Proceed with the Receipt to Access Bank Resource Centre (NDU ICT CENTRE) to complete the online application.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORMS: The closing date for the purchase of Application Forms is 31st August, 2020.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS: Completed Application Forms should be submitted to the Office of the Director, Institute of Education, Niger Delta University.
For further information: Contact us @ email@example.com, 2348054555194 or WhatsApp 08036575692