Nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng – Nigeria Air Force Recruitment Portal 2020: Nigeria Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment 2020 www.airforce.mil.ng | Naf Forms portal is now open. Here is NAF Recruitment portal (nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng). See below, the NAF Recruitment general application requirements, how to apply Nigerian Airforce recruitment form and the basic information you will need to know.
NAF Online Registration Starts on 24 July 2020 and closes on 21 August 2020. Continue reading for more information on the application process for Nigeria Airmen-Airwomen Recruitment 2020- airforce.mil.ng – Naf Forms.
If you have been looking for how to login to NAF PORTAL online, kindly follow the guide below. Nigerian Airforce portal online login will begin when NAF official announces its recruitment exercise.
We shared the link for the last recruitment exercise and many people were able to apply. We will be sharing the link for the Nigerian Airforce Portal Login For 2020/2021 Recruitment in this post.
Online Registration starts on 24 July 2020 and closes on 21 August 2020. Qualified applicants after the registration process would be invited for Selection Board Interview Exercise after which the list of successful candidates would be published in newspapers and online for Basic Military Training.
Read more information below on how to apply for NAF Recruitment on nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
Disclaimer: Recruitment/Enlistment into the NAF is FREE and is done through this site.
Nigerian Air force (NAF) Portal 2020/2021 Login
The following guide is for hot to login to Nigerian Airfoce online recruitment Portal. Nigerian Air force online recruitment portal sign-in is easy. Just follow the steps below to see the link.
You can login and apply for NAF recruitment via https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/. That is the link for the 2020/2021 application. It should be the same link for 20201/2021. We will update the link if it changes.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Requirements.
Note this General Information to All Candidates from The Nigerian Air force
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS
- a. Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by the officer of appropriate rank as specified in Paragraph 6.
- b. Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- c. Original and Photocopy of Educational/Trade Certificates.
- d. Original and Photocopy of Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s Local Government/State of Origin.
- e. Original and Photocopy of Letter of Attestation of Good Character signed by Officer of appropriate rank as specified in paragraph 6.
- a. Acknowledgment Slip.
- b. Attestation of Parent/Guardians Form.
- c. Local Government Area Attestation Form.
- a. Applicants must possess at least a Lower Credit/Merit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and government approved institutions/organisations.
- b. Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 3 passes in SSCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB including English Language, with a trade test certificate and valid drivers licence.
- c. Applicants applying as sportsmen/women must possess 2 passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with a credit in English and evidence of professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
13. Requirements for Tradesmen/women: Applicants applying as Tradesmen/Women are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the Form:
- a. Engineering Technicians: ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering Technology, Aircraft Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology/Automobile Engineering and Trade Test in Fitter Machinist.
- b. Air Traffic Services: ND in Meteorology, Air Traffic Controller Assistant, Base Operator, Flight Dispatcher and Fire Fighter.
- c. Nursing and Allied Medicine: RN-RM, Medical Records Technician, Medical Lab Technician, Medical Imaging/X-ray Technician, Dental/Dental Therapy Technician, Pharmacy Technician, Community/Environmental Technician, Biomed Technician, Optometry Technician, Medical Rehabilitation/Physiotherapy Technician, Medical Supply Technician, Dietetics/Nutrition Technician and Paramedics Technician.
- d. Communication and Information Systems: ND Computer Hardware Engr/Tech, Software Engr /Tech, Satellite Image Interpreter/GIS Tech, Sat-Com Hub Installation Tech, Info Tech, Computer Science, Fiber Optic Tech, Network Tech, Cyber Security Tech, Web Designer/Master and Software Developer. Possession of recognized certifications such as Diploma in Desktop Publishing, Certificate in Computer Appreciation, Certificate in Graphics Design, Certificate in Web Design, Certificate in Computer Maintenance and Networking, Certificate in Video Editing Course is an added advantage.
- e. Administration/Logistics: ND Public Administration, Office Technology and Management, Business Administration/Management, Purchasing and Supply, Financial Studies, Statistics and Tailoring.
- f. Psychology/Sociology/Security Studies: ND Psychology, Sociology, Criminology, Intelligence and Security Studies.
- g. Veterinary Assistant: ND Animal Health.
- h. Languages: ND French, Mandarin, Russian, Arabic and NCE Kanuri Languages.
- i. Education: NCE Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, Home Economics, Nigerian Languages, French, Business Education, Fine and Applied Art, Basic Science/Integrated Science, Computer Science, Music, Technical Education/Basic Technology, Library and Information Science, Christian Religious Knowledge, Islamic Religious Knowledge and Early Childhood Education/Primary Education.
- j. Works/Services: Trade Test Certificate in Welding, Carpentry, Painting, Sign-Writing, Plumbing, Masonry, Draughtsman, Refrigeration, Tiling, POP and Air-Conditioning.
- k. Electricians: ND Electrical Electronics and Mechanical Engineering. Trade Test Certificate in Domestic Electrician.
- l. Civil and Environmental Engineering: ND Building Technology/Quantity Surveyor/Civil Engineering (Structures), Estate Management, Urban and Regional Planning, Architecture, Water supply and sanitation, Highway Engineering, Surveying and Geoinformatics.
- m. Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Communication, Journalism, Broadcasting. Trade Test Certificate in Videography/Photography/Graphics Design.
- n. Legal Clerks: ND in Law.
- o. Assistant Chaplain: ND in Theology and Catechesis.
- p. Assistant Imam: ND Arabic/Islamic Studies.
- q. Driver/Mechanic: SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and Trade Test certificate, valid current driver’s license and practical experience.
- r. Catering: ND Catering Services/Hotel Management.
- s. Music: ND Music. Playing experience in any recognised Band is an added advantage.
- t. Sports: SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must present evidence of professional experience which should include Certificate of participation/Medal(s) in national and international sporting competitions. In addition ND/NCE Physical Education as well as recommendation letter from the Athlete’s State Sport Council. Membership of National Sporting Association is an added advantage.
- NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship
- How to Apply FCMB Agritech EPIC Pitch & Conference 2020
- How to Access CBN Non-Interest Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme (AADS Loan)
- How to Access CBN MSMEDF Loan – Requirements & How to Apply
- United Nations Recruitment 2020 for Programme Officers
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng Npower Portal Login 2020 & How to Register
- NALDA Volunteer Registration Portal Login www.nalda.ng/nalda-volunteer
- Nigeria Police Registration 2020 Login Portal – policerecruitment.gov.ng
- NDE Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal www.nde.gov.ng
- SPW Recruitment 2020 Login Portal www.specialpublicworks.gov.ng
How to Apply Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING.
- Go to https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
- All interested applicants can only submit one application. Any applicant who submits more than one application will be automatically disqualified.
- Fill Your Registration Form.
- Submit the Form.
- Take note of your Application Number.
- Print Application Summary Page.
- Your phone number and email are required for this application.
- Download and Print Acknowledgement Cards and Attestation Cards using your Email Address and Password to log in.
Stay tuned while Mediangr continues to update you with latest information as regards to this recruitment exercise.
Also, follow us on Twitter @mediangr