Nigeria Police Registration Login Portal – policerecruitment.gov.ng: The Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng is currently ongoing. Here is the latest news update on Nigeria Police recruitment portal (www.policerecruitment.gov.ng).
NPF recruitment portal. If you want apply for Police recruitment 2021 then visit the application portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to register for NPF recruitment. See the latest news on Police recruitment here.
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
- NALDA Volunteer Registration Portal
- NDE Recruitment
- SPW Recruitment
- NPF Recruitment Screening
To apply successfully for Police constable job recruitment, you need to know the qualifications, and application requirements for Nigeria Police recruitment.
If you want to join Nigeria Police Force (NPF)? Then see the recruitment guidelines and qualifications you will need to possess in order to apply for police.
The information on this page is all you would need to apply for police recruitment very easily via www.policerecruitment.gov.ng application portal
The Nigeria Police recruitment portal is open. Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to start NPF application now.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirements
To apply for Nigeria Police recruitment exercise, applicants must be the following requirements as stipulated by NPF:
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN)
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits passes in Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities:
- Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scars, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must Download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following:
Sureties must be traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Academic Qualifications
The application requirements and academic qualification for Nigeria police will be stated here. For police constable recruitment, you will need a minimum of SSCE Certificate. For higher positions in the Nigeria Police Force, a Bachelor’s Degree (BS.c) or Master’s Degree (MS.c) in any field or HND from any tertiary institution.
- Special Public Works Registration Portal
- Oyo Tescom Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Recruitment
- World Bank Group Africa Fellowship
- United Bank for Africa PLC (UBA) Recruitment
- Landmark University Recruitment
- Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment
- Lagos State Health Service Commission Recruitment
How To Apply For Nigeria Police Recruitment
To apply for Police recruitment form, visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng portal to start your application. Currently, NPF Recruitment is still ongoing and you are free to apply.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Important Information.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Nigeria Police Recruitment. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Nigeria Police Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigerian Army.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigeria Police.
If you want to stay updated on Nigerian Police Recruitment, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.