BASUG Post-UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021: Bauchi State University, BASUG post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. BASU post UTME form is now available for sale online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) various DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- French Institutes for Advanced Study Fellowship Programme 2020
- CBN Publishes Nigerian Treasury Bills Calendar for Q4 2020
- NPower Selection of New Beneficiaries Will Be Transparent – Minister
- FG Approves Reopening of NYSC Orientation Camps
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- NPower Stage 2 Login Portal Batch C: npower-fmhds-gov-ng.web.app
- npower-fmhds-gov-ng.web.app – Npower Stage 2 Screening Portal
- Commonwealth Short Story Prize 2020/2021 for Young Writers
Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Scored a minimum of 160 points in the 2020 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2020 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum of five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) must have scored a minimum of 7 points in IJMB or NCE and atleast lower credit in ND.
All candidates who are awaiting their O’Level results are to indicate clearly AWAITNG RESULT (AR) in the grades column on the screening form. Candidates are to make available such results once they are released by the Examination bodies.
How to Apply BASU Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
1. Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng
3. Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
4. Fill in the online form providing the following information:
a.Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
d.Chosen course of Study
5. Submit form online. Applicants do not have to physical visit the campuses
6. Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.