Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the College of Education Akwanga (COEAKWANGA) NCE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- French Institutes for Advanced Study Fellowship Programme 2020
- CBN Publishes Nigerian Treasury Bills Calendar for Q4 2020
- NPower Selection of New Beneficiaries Will Be Transparent – Minister
- FG Approves Reopening of NYSC Orientation Camps
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- NPower Stage 2 Login Portal Batch C: npower-fmhds-gov-ng.web.app
- npower-fmhds-gov-ng.web.app – Npower Stage 2 Screening Portal
- Commonwealth Short Story Prize 2020/2021 for Young Writers
COE Akwanga Post UTME Eligibility.
i) Candidates that scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME Examination and chose College of Education, Akwanga as 1st choice.
ii) Candidates who choose the College as Second, Third and Fourth choices are hereby informed that they have to apply for Change of Institution; making College of Education, Akwanga their 1st Choice.
How to Apply for College of Education Akwanga Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
All candidates who wish to apply for the Post-UTME screening of College of Education Akwanga, Nasarawa State are to complete the online application form on the College Portal (www.coeakwanga.edu.ng) after making a payment of N2,000.00 only as Screening fee and N315.00 only as bank charges either using ATM Card of at any Bank Branch after generating application RRR code.
All candidates who have completed and printed out the online form should present themselves for aptitude test with a copy online application form, photocopy and Original of their Credentials.
Candidates are advised to adhere to the above conditions strictly and in their own Interest please.
No Sales or Purchase of Offline application forms from individuals or agents online. Beware of Scammers.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION SCHEDULE: Will be communicated to individual candidates via their registered email address or phone numbers.
CLOSING DATE: Not Yet Specified!