ABU Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 is Out – How to Apply: Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment and/or screening.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaira, undergraduate programmes admission through Direct Entry that the management of the institution is inviting them to a screening exercise.
ABU Direct Entry Screening Eligibility: Candidates who applied for admission into Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and who made ABU their FIRST CHOICE.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES ARE ONLY REQUIRED TO PAY SCREENING FEE AND REGISTER.
- Yale Young Global Scholars YYGS Program 2021- Scholarships Available
- How to Apply Baobab Digital Innovation Scholarship 2021/2022
- Full Scholarship at Yenching Academy of Peking University 2021
- Johnson & Johnson WiSTEM2D Scholars Award Program 2021
- E4D Continuing Education Scholarship Programme 2021
- Federal Government Recruitment for Programme Coordinator 2020
- Survival Fund Artisan/Transport Scheme Registration Portal 2020
- Ekiti State College of Agriculture and Technology Recruitment 2020
- Digital Nigeria Registration Portal 2020/2021 – www.digitalnigeria.gov.ng
- AfDB AgriPitch Competition 2020 for Youth Agripreneur
- African Youth Networks Movement (AYNM) COVID-19: In My City Contest 2020
How to Apply for ABU Zaria Direct Entry Form 2020.
Registration for the screening exercise commences from Monday, 12th October, 2020 and closes on Saturday, 14th November, 2020. To register, candidates are required to log into: https://putme.abu.edu.ng. Follow the instructions on the site. You can also get to this site through the Ahmadu Bello University Website https://abu.edu.ng.
Applicants are required to pay the sum two thousand naira (N2, 000.00) only as screening fee. Payment can EITHER be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, Verve, and MasterCard) OR by printing the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceeding to any Commercial Bank for payment.
Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment and/or screening.
THE DATE AND MODALITY OF THE ACTUAL SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UTME CANDIDATES WOULD BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
Any UTME candidate who fails to REGISTER for the screening exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University.
For enquiries, contact the following numbers: 09064870523,07015333203, 08052576895