TASUED Post UTME Screening Result 2020/2021: The results of candidates that participated in the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) just concluded post UTME screening exercise have been released. See how to check TASUED post UTME result for 2020/2021 academic session below.
The authority of Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) has released the results of all the candidates that participated in its 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
- How to Access CBN Healthcare Research and Development Grants
- CBN N50bn COVID-19 Support Loan for Households and Businesses
- Nigerian Airforce Registration Portal 2020 – www.airforce.mil.ng
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NDA Application Form 2020
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal
- How to Apply UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment
- NALDA Youth Empowerment Recruitment
- UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
- Kogi State College of Education KSCOE Resumption Date 2020
Candidates that participated in the Tai Solarin University of Education post UTME screening exercise can now proceed to check their results online.
How to Check TASUED Post UTME Result.
- Go to TASUED admission portal at https://my.tasued.edu.ng/core/auth/index.php.
- Supply your username (i.e. JAMB registration number) and password in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Sign In’ button to proceed to checking your TASUED post UTME score.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the Admission portal twenty four hours (24 hrs) after the screening exercise.
All correspondence on the screening exercise should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to the Admissions Officer at the University Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State. Telephone No: 08033517017