INEC Voter Registration Portal 2024/2025 – [https://cvr.inecnigeria.org]: The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Continuous Voter Registration Portal is open. Nigerians who meet up the registration requirements for voting can now access the portal via https://cvr.inecnigeria.org for pre-enrolment.
As a New Voter, you can Pre-Register online, or as a Registered Voter, you can Review your Voter Registration, Request to Update your Information or Transfer your Voter Registration to another Polling Unit.
INEC Continuous Voter Registration Portal. The INEC portal allows a two-step registration process in which first, prospective registrants login to pre-register by providing their basic biodata and some biometrics and second to complete the registration by physically presenting themselves at a designated registration center of their choice.
This considerably eases the process as a substantial part of the exercise would have been completed online before physical contact with registration officials. I urge all eligible Nigerians to take advantage of the services offered by the Commission through this inec portal cvr.inecnigeria.org.
Who can register on https://cvr.inecnigeria.org?
The Registration exercise will be for the following categories of Nigerians:
- Those who are 18 years and above and have not registered previously.
- Registered voters who have had any problem during accreditation for any past election, with either their Permanent Voters’ Cards or their fingerprints not being read by the Smart Card Reader.
- Registered voters who want to transfer their voting location from one place to another.
- Registered voters who want to correct issues with their data, such as wrongly-spelt names, dates of birth, etc.
- Registered voters whose PVCs are lost or damaged.
The voters registration will last for almost one year.
The success of the exercise depends, to a considerable extent, on citizens’ awareness through voter education. There will be new registrants, requests for intra-state and inter-state transfers as well as the replacement of voters’ cards as provided by law.
- FG Young Farmers Network Recruitment
- How to Apply N50 Billion CBN Covid-19 Loan
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
How to Register on INEC Voter Registration Portal | https://cvr.inecnigeria.org.
1. Visit the INEC Continuous Voter Registration Portal at https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/
This portal allows you to Update Your voter registration information, Pre-Register as a new voter, Transfer your voter registration to another polling unit, Replace your damaged or lost PVC and find Registration Centres near you.
2. Select one of the Services you want to perform.
There are various services on the INEC Voters Registration Portal which includes;
- New Voter Pre-Registration: If you have not registered for your voter’s card before and would like to do so now, click the button below to pre-register and save a lot of time when you visit the Biometric Data Collection Centres.
- Voter Information Review: If you have registered and you have not yet reviewed your information by providing your photo online on this platform (or at any registration centre), click the button below to begin the process.
- Locate Registration Centres: If you wish to visit a Registration Centre to complete your application or registration, there are centres available in INEC State and Local Government Offices and many other locations. Click the button below to find centres closest to you.
- Transfers: If you are a duly registered voter and you wish to change your voting location, click the button below to begin the process
- Information Update: If you are a duly registered voter and you wish to update the information on your Voter’s Card , click the button below to begin the process
- Uncollected PVC: If you have registered previously and you have not gotten your Permanent Voters Card (PVC), click the button below to find out where you can pick your PVC.
- Lost or Damaged PVC: If you have misplaced your PVC or if your PVC is damaged and you would like a replacement, click the button below to apply for a re-issue.
For further inquiries;