JAMB Result Portal 2021 – Portal-jamb-gov-ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults: How to Check JAMB Result 2021 on JAMB UTME Result Portal: The Just concluded JAMB UTME 2021 was a success for a lot more candidates that they would be anticipating to know their performances in the examination. In this guide, studygreen.info has outlined simple steps with which candidates can follow to access their performances on the official Jamb result portal.
Before we proceed to the steps, it is important to note that the USSD code earlier made available for candidates to check their results is no longer in use as it faces some challenges. The guide on this page is based on JAMB directive that candidates check their results on the Jamb result checker portal 2021.
Table of Contents
To check your results, proceed with the following simple steps;
- First, go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults, the official JAMB portal.
- Next, locate and click on ‘E-facility’ on the menu bar
- On the page that shows up, click on the ‘UTME 2021 Main Results Notification Slip’ button
- On the next page, enter your ‘Reg Number’ or ‘GSM Number’ on the space provided
- Then Click on ‘ Check My Result’ to complete the steps
- And wow…, your result should now be displayed on the screen for you.
JAMB UTME Result Portal | Printing Original Jamb Result
After checking your jamb result 2021/2022, you may also want to get it printed for the purpose of admission or as a reference document. You will also follow the steps below to print your Jamb result.
- Log on the jamb portal e-facility via https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility/
- Check for ‘Post Registration’ E-facility menu and click on “Print Result Slip”
- Earlier candidates were able to access JAMB Result Checker 2021 via SMS by sending UTMERESULT to 55019 through the GSM number used to obtain profile code.
- However, this USSD method is currently suspended due to a few issues the method is encountering.
We will be updating this page with latest developments on how to check your Jamb Result 2021.