Kogi State College of Education (KSCOE) Resumption Date: This is to inform all staff and students of the Kogi State College of Education (KSCOE), Ankpa, that the management of the institution has announced the resumption date for the continuation of academic activities.
The resumption date for the continuation of academic activities at the Kogi State College of Education (KSCOE), Ankpa, has been announced. See KSCOE resumption date and other details below.
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan
The second-semester academic programmes will continue through the e-learning platform as from Monday, 4th January 2021.
The e-learning mode of engagement will continue until, Monday, 18th January, 2021, when students are expected back on the campus.
This slight modification is in compliance with the directive of Kogi State Government for the reopening of all schools in the State, while also maintaining a stable and predictable academic calendar as earlier approved by the Academic Board.
Therefore, all academic staff are expected to engage their students via the e-learning mode for the continuation of the first semester academic activities accordingly.
All Deans and Heads of Departments are directed to mobilize their staff and ensure full compliance with the directive, please.
Signed: Mr. Jerry Registrar