CBN 2021 Global Money Week for Talents, Artwork and Skills Competition: The CBN is organising a social media challenge in celebration of the 2021 Global Money Week. CBN has launched a Talents, Artworks and Skills competition for Nigerians between the ages 18 and 35 as part of its Global Money Week programme.
The CBN disclosed this in a statement on Tuesday evening, adding that eligible participants might win electronics gadgets including an Apple MacBook Pro, HP Pavilion x360 and Apple iPad Pro.
Table of Contents
- 1 CBN 2021 Global Money Week for Talents, Artwork and Skills Competition.
- 2 How to Participate in CBN Global Money Week Challenge
- 3 CENTERAL BANK OF NIGERIA GLOBAL MONEY WEEK CHALLENGE
Showcase your talents, artworks and skills by posting a 120 seconds video or a photo on how you can Take Care of Yourself and Take Care of Your Money,” CBN said.
- Npower Test Portal for Batch C Applicants – onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng
- Niger State Poly Part-Time Admission List 2020/2021
- Kogi State University (KSU) Admission List 2020/2021
- Igbinedion University Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2020/2021
- AIG-Imoukhuede Institute Public Leaders Programme 2021
- Npower Batch C Shortlisted Candidates 2021 | NASIMS Test Portal
- Google Africa PhD Fellowship Program 2021 | Up-to $30K USD Stipend
- MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2021
- Novelty Poly ND Admission Form 2020/2021 | FT & Part-Time
- UNIZIK Replaces Post UTME with O’level & UTME Results Grading System
- Igbinedion University Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2020/2021
- www.nasims.gov.ng – Npower NASIMS Portal For Batch C Applicants
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries (Fully-Funded to UK)
- University of Toronto International Admission Scholarships 2021
- JAMB Set to Commence 2021 UTME Sale of Registration Forms
- Apply for Shell Postgraduate Scholarship 2021
How to Participate in CBN Global Money Week Challenge
How to take part:
- Visit the CBN Global Money Week Competition Portal at https://cbngmw.lndg.page/P5sVJ1
- POST: Follow the Social Media handles of Nigeria’s Central Bank and post to #CBNGMW2021 #TakeCareOfYourMoney shot and mention @cenbank on Twitter or @centralbankng on Instagram for a chance to win. The top 10 entries will be picked.
- Validate entry: Fill the Form.
- WIN: Top 10 entries will be selected for the grand finale on March 30 2021 via Zoom
CBN announced that the Grand Finale would take place via Zoom on the 30th of March.
In case you missed it: Recall Mediangr.com.ng also reported that the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) had introduced a ‘Naira 4 Dollar Scheme’ for diaspora remittances, which offers recipients of diaspora remittances through CBN’s IMTOs to be paid N5 for every $1 received as remittance inflow.
CENTERAL BANK OF NIGERIA GLOBAL MONEY WEEK CHALLENGE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPANTS
To commemorate the 2021 Global Money Week (GMW), the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is organizing a social media contest called the “Global Money Challenge” where youths can showcase their talents, artworks and skills.
The theme of the 2021 GMW is “Take care of yourself, Take care of your money”. It is also the title of the Global Money Challenge. There are amazing prizes to be won such as: Apple Macbook Pro 13”/late 2020, HP Pavilion X360 10th gen Intel core i5 and Apple ipad Pro.
Interested participants should note the following:
1.0 ELIGIBILITY AND ENTRY RESTRICTIONS
To be eligible for participation in the contest, entrants must fulfil/meet the following:
a) Participants must be persons between the ages of 18 and 35 years and must be resident in Nigeria.
b) Employees, officers or agents of the CBN, Financial Institutions and other Financial Regulators are not eligible to participate in the challenge;
c) Entrants must have genuine social media account(s) such as Instagram, Twitter and must follow all CBN social media handles, namely:
- · Facebook: @cenbankng
- · Instagram: @centralbankng
- · Twitter: @cenbank
Participants can make only single entry on the social media platforms, Instagram or Twitter.
d) Instagram profile must be a public profile to enter for the challenge
e) Winners shall provide proof of address and age, birth certificate and/or affidavit, Utility bill and any other valid means of identification for prizes to be awarded.
2.0 DATES OF COMMENCEMENT AND CLOSURE
(a) The Global Money Challenge opens for entries on Tuesday, 16th March 2021 and Closes on Friday, 26th March 2021;
(b) Entries received before the date of commencement and/or after the date of closure are invalid and will not be considered;
(c) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason; and
(d) Entry into the contest shall be deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Global Money Challenge.
(a) Determination of the winners of the contest by the Panel of Judges shall be based on the following:
- o Creative Content;
- o Correct use of established Hashtags;
- o Number of Likes.
(b) Video entries shall be for a maximum duration/length of 120 seconds;
(c) Picture entries shall be of high-resolution quality;
(d) Only entries that meet the eligibility requirements shall be considered for the contest and subjected to review by the Panel of Judges.
4.0 WINNERS AND PRIZES
(a) Prizes for the contest would be specified on the CBN social media platforms;
(b) Only top ten (10) entries will be shortlisted and invited for the Grand Finale;
(c) Results of the Global Money Challenge shall be announced on all the CBN social media platforms within 15 days of the closure of the competition. The announcement may include publication of the name(s), photographs, locations and details of the prize of each prize winner;
(d) Virtual Grand Finale involving the selection and announcement of winners on Tuesday March 30th, 2021;
(e) Winners would receive their prizes not more than 30 days after the virtual Grand Finale ceremony;
(f) Reasonable efforts would be made to contact winners for at least 5 days. In the absence of a response from a preferred winner, a reserved winner may be considered for the prize. The CBN shall not be responsible and shall be absolved of any liability as a result of the failure to respond by the preferred winner of any prize. However, if the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the contest terms and conditions, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
5.0 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT
(a) Participants shall ensure that all entries made are created by them and shall ensure that such entries do not constitute infringements on the rights of third parties. By their entries, participants automatically take responsibility and shall be liable to any claims of intellectual property rights infringements that may be made by third parties and the CBN shall be fully absolved of such responsibility or liability.
(b) By their entries, participants shall grant to the CBN, exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable license to copy, store, edit, distribute, transmit and publish their entries.
(c) To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you irrevocably and unconditionally waive your rights to be identified as the author of your contest entries and to object to any derogatory treatment of your contest entries.
(d) The CBN may undertake publicity activities relating to contests and prize awards. The winners therefore agree to the use of their names, photographs and disclosure of town or region of residence in any post-prize-winning publicity names, surnames, towns or regions of residence and prize details.
Filling the e-form certifies that I have enrolled in the Global Money Challenge, I, hereby confirm that I fully understand and accept the terms and conditions of the contest as indicated above. I also confirm that all works submitted to the CBN as part of the Global Money Week challenge belongs to the CBN, henceforth.