Npower Batch C Shortlisted Candidates 2021 | NASIMS Test Portal: The Npower Batch C shortlist is out! Shortlisted candidates can check for their names and take an online test via the official Npower batch C portal nasims.gov.ng to be finally considered for the programme.
It is, however, required that applicants update their records on the NASIMS portal before they proceed to take the test. This post will guide you through all of the processes.
N-power – an initiative of the Federal Government of Nigeria – is a job creation and skills empowerment programme designed for and target at unemployed youths between the ages of 18 and 35 years. The programme aims to help young Nigerians acquire and develop life-long skills to become practical solution providers in their communities, enabling them to become innovative players in the domestic and global markets.
What You Should Know about Npower Batch C:
- The Npower Batch C 2021 is being managed by the National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS).
- The National Social Investment Program of Nigeria is a social welfare initiative created by the Federal government of Nigeria in 2015 under the direction of the National Social Investment Office.
- NASIMS was created to ensure a more equitable distribution of resources to vulnerable populations, including children, youth, and women.
- It is required that applicants update their records on the NASIMS portal to be able proceed with taking the Npower Batch C Shortlist Test
Npower Shortlist 2021: How to Check Your Name
The Npower batch C shortlisted names is available on NASIMS portal. To check your name, proceed as follows:
- Visit NASIMS portal via https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Click on the “Forgot Password” option
- Correctly enter your NPOWER application email.
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your email and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- if you are a first-time visitor, you must follow the procedures above to reset your password.
- after successfully resetting your password, please login again to update your records.
How to Write Npower Test on NAMIS Portal.
If you are now ready to take the Npower Batch C test, follow these simple steps;
- visit the official Npower Batch C test portal – http://188.8.131.52/login
- Login using your NASIMS ID and Password
- Click on ‘Continue’
- Write and submit your test answers
- Congratulations for your test success!
Candidates should note the following before starting the test;
- The test is time base and you will be expected to answer 20 questions in 10 minutes.
- Test cannot be retaken after submission.
- You cannot skip any question
- Every question is allotted equal score.
- If you are timed out after attempting three times without submission, you will not be able to take the test again.
- FG will be engaging a total of 1million (1,000,000) beneficiaries in the Npower Batch C programme
- If you are yet to apply, refer here on how to apply for Npower programme.
- The application, test, and final shortlisting of candidates does not attract any fees or charges. Please be ware of scam!
For information about N-Power and other government intervention programs, please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org.