MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2021: MTN Nigeria invites applications from qualified candidates for the 2021 Global Graduate Development Programme. The program aims to build a pool of highly talented individuals to drive the MTN organisation in support of MTN Employee Value proposition as an employer of choice.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
READ ALSO: Npower Batch C Shortlisted Candidates 2021 | NASIMS Test Portal
MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2021.
Applications are invited for:
Mission / Core Purpose of the Job
- To build a pool of highly talented individuals to drive the MTN organisation in support of MTN Employee Value proposition as an employer of choice.
- Contribute to overall business objectives through participation in structured, supervised learning experiences as well as self-directed learning activities.
- Minimum of a second class upper degree (2:1) or HND upper credit from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study:
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Mathematical Sciences
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Business Administration
- Social Sciences
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Services
- Information Technology
- Risk & Compliance
- Sales & Distribution
- Npower Test Portal for Batch C Applicants – onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng
- Niger State Poly Part-Time Admission List 2020/2021
- Kogi State University (KSU) Admission List 2020/2021
- Igbinedion University Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2020/2021
- AIG-Imoukhuede Institute Public Leaders Programme 2021
- Npower Batch C Shortlisted Candidates 2021 | NASIMS Test Portal
- Google Africa PhD Fellowship Program 2021 | Up-to $30K USD Stipend
- JAMB Set to Commence 2021 UTME Sale of Registration Forms
MTN Global Graduate Development Programme Application Requirements
1. Age limit: 26 years
2. Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
3. Must be fluent in English
4. Must have a valid international passport
- Customer Focus
- Fast learner
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Proactivity & self-motivation
- Willingness to work in any assigned functional area/location
- Digitally savvy, result-oriented and innovative
- UI/UX Experience & Knowledge
- Web/App Development
- Project Management
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Strong inquisitive skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collect, analyse and interpret complex data
- Ability to keep up with current developments and trends (e.g. technological, economic etc.)
- Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities
- Ability to prioritise effectively and accept challenging responsibilities
- Must exhibit MTN Values of: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
- Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2021.
How to Apply MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online