Deloitte Graduate Academy – 2021 Finance and Control Programme: The Deloitte Academy invites interested candidates to participate in its Finance internship/training programme. At the end of the programme, top successful candidates will qualify to be part of Deloitte Professionals.
The programme is designed to support graduates that have completed their professional certification in accounting (ICAN/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA) to further develop their skills in technical accounting, financial and management reporting, and finance transformation in a digital era.
Deloitte is the global leader in professional services providing audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories serves four out of five Fortune Global 500®companies. We bring the innovation and IP of 300,000 professionals and our extensive alliances to uniquely provide clients the breadth of perspective needed to deliver breakthrough solutions.
Aim and Benefits of Deloitte Graduate Academy – Finance and Control Programme
This programme will provide opportunity for qualified candidates to gain practical experience and exposure required to excel in today’s finance-related roles.
Stipends that cover basic expenses during the programme will be provided.
At the end of the programme, top successful candidates will qualify to be part of Deloitte’s Finance Professionals’ pool with future opportunity for placement in Finance related roles.
Requirements for Deloitte Graduate Academy – Finance and Control Programme Qualification
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any course (minimum of Second Class Lower / Lower credit)
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Must have completed relevant professional certification in Accounting (ICAN/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA)
- Not more than 28 years of age at the time of application.
Highlights of the Academy Modules
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
- Financial Statement Automation using Caseware
- The use of Sage 300 ERP for accounting;
- Business Process Documentation using Deloitte process modelling tools
- External Auditing Software
- Payroll and accounting operations
- Managing the Audit Process
- Management reporting using Power BI
How to Apply
For more details, visit Deloitte website.
Programme Duration: Four (4) weeks
Venue/Location: Virtual (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access).
At the end of the programme, top successful candidates will qualify to be part of Deloitte Professionals.
Application deadline: Thursday, 22 July 2021