Taraba State University Post UTME / DE Form 2020/2021: Taraba State University (TSU), Jalingo Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) / Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. Eligible candidates are to follow the procedure below to obtain TASU post UTME form.
Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates to the Taraba State University, Jalingo Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
READ ALSO: TASUED Post UTME Screening Result 2020/2021
- How to Access CBN Healthcare Research and Development Grants
- CBN N50bn COVID-19 Support Loan for Households and Businesses
- Nigerian Airforce Registration Portal 2020 – www.airforce.mil.ng
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NDA Application Form 2020
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal
- How to Apply UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment
- NALDA Youth Empowerment Recruitment
- UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
- Kogi State College of Education KSCOE Resumption Date 2020
TASU Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who chose Taraba State University Jalingo as their first choice for 2020/2021 academic session and scored 160 and above in UTME.
Direct Entry (DE): Minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, NCE, and minimum of 4 points from at least two subjects at IJMB from a recognized institution.
How to Apply for TASU Post UTME 2020/2021.
Eligible candidates are to visit the University website via http://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/home/portal/application/register.php to register.
Create a username and password and proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) online as screening charges to TSU account. Fill the form online and submit online. Then print online admission Screening Acknowledgement Slip/Receipt from the Portal. You are to upload all necessary documents (O’ level WAEC. NECO. NABTEB, A’Level IJMB. NCE, Diploma and JAMB Result etc.) indicate your O’ level scratch card pin number on the result.
All candidates are advised to go to JAMB portal and upload their O’ Level results before their admission will be processed.
Note that your results will be verified online. Apply Before: 15th November, 2020.