ABU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Academic Session: Ahmadu Bello University, ABU post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. ABU post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
This is to inform the general public that the post UTME screening exercise of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaira for the 2020/2021 session will take place as indicated below.
- ABU Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 is Out – How to Apply
- Wema Bank Plc Hackathon 2020 Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- Yale Young Global Scholars YYGS Program 2021- Scholarships Available
- How to Apply Baobab Digital Innovation Scholarship 2021/2022
- Full Scholarship at Yenching Academy of Peking University 2021
- Johnson & Johnson WiSTEM2D Scholars Award Program 2021
- E4D Continuing Education Scholarship Programme 2021
- Federal Government Recruitment for Programme Coordinator 2020
- Survival Fund Artisan/Transport Scheme Registration Portal 2020
- Ekiti State College of Agriculture and Technology Recruitment 2020
- Digital Nigeria Registration Portal 2020/2021 – www.digitalnigeria.gov.ng
- AfDB AgriPitch Competition 2020 for Youth Agripreneur
- African Youth Networks Movement (AYNM) COVID-19: In My City Contest 2020
- IAUE Lecture Timetable for 2nd Semester 2019/2020
Candidates That Are Eligible for ABU Post UTME Screening.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
How to Apply for ABU Post UTME Form.
Registration for the screening exercise commences on Monday, 12th October, 2020 and closes on Saturday, 14th November, 2020.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
- How to Access CBN Healthcare Research and Development Grants
- CBN N50bn COVID-19 Support Loan for Households and Businesses
- Nigerian Airforce Registration Portal 2020 – www.airforce.mil.ng
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NDA Application Form 2020
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal
- How to Apply UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment
- NALDA Youth Empowerment Recruitment
- UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
- Kogi State College of Education KSCOE Resumption Date 2020
THE DATE AND MODALITY OF THE ACTUAL SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UTME CANDIDATES WOULD BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
Any UTME candidate who fails to REGISTER for the screening exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University.
Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
On the day of screening, UTME candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
UTME Candidates should please note that:
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
For enquiries, contact the following numbers: 09064870523,07015333203, 08052576895