Federal Poly Ilaro Academic Calendar for 2nd Semester 2019/2020: Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, ILAROPOLY academic calendar for the second-semester academic session has been released.
Following the announcement of Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro post COVID-19 resumption date, the management of the institution also released the academic calendar for the completion of the second semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
- How to Access CBN Healthcare Research and Development Grants
- CBN N50bn COVID-19 Support Loan for Households and Businesses
- Nigerian Airforce Registration Portal 2020 – www.airforce.mil.ng
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NDA Application Form 2020
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal
- How to Apply UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment
- NALDA Youth Empowerment Recruitment
- UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
- Kogi State College of Education KSCOE Resumption Date 2020
Federal Poly Ilaro Academic Calendar for Second Semester.
The period spent online for the delivery of the curriculum was considered as part of the semester and therefore Academic calendar was approved as follows:
See the approved academic calendar below:
- Campus re-opens for 2nd Semester – Friday, October 9, 2020
- Lectures begin for all Students – Monday, October 12, 2020
- Publication of 2nd Semester 2019/2020 Examinations Time-Table – Monday, November 16, 2020
- Lectures end for all Students – Saturday, December 5, 2020
- 2nd Semester 2019/2020 Examination (Theory & Practical) – Monday, December 7 – Wednesday, 30, 2020
- New Session Begins – Sunday, January 4, 2021
*ND I FT
*ND I PT
*HND I (FT)
Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays
*ND I FT
*ND I PT
*HND I (FT)
Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays
The Lecture Time-Table for Curriculum delivery will be displayed through platforms (Polytechnic Portal, Departmental Notice Boards, WhatsApp etc).
Students are enjoined to comply strictly with the following to avoid any embarrassing situation(s) by Security Personnel:
- Strict adherence to Covid-19 protocols through social distancing, washing of hands, use of hand sanitizers, wearing of face masks and observance of safety protocols in line with best practices;
- All Staff and Students are to come into the Polytechnic through the East Campus Gate and ensure passage through the pedestrian Disinfectant Booths already equipped with Infrared thermometers and chemical fumigation devices;
- Students in the Polytechnic Halls of Residence are to resume on October 9, 2020 into their Halls of Residence. They are to put their luggages at the Pavilion ground for fumigation. They must ensure that they remove all food items and other valuables to avoid consequences thereof; and
- While motorists are required to enter the Campus through the Beautiful Gate (West Campus) for temperature screening and hand sanitizer.