UNILAG Post UTME Screening Registration Form 2024/2025: University of Lagos, UNILAG Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2024/2025 academic year is out. See the requirements and how to obtain UNILAG post UTME form below.
Latest Update: The management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) wishes to inform all prospective candidates of the 2024/2025 Post-UTME Screening exercise earlier slated for Monday, November 30 to Saturday, December 12, 2024, that the screening has been postponed.
New dates will be communicated as soon as possible. Any inconvenience occasioned by this postponement is highly regretted.
Online registration for the University of Lagos Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into all undergraduate courses/programmes for the 2024/2025 Academic Year will commence from Monday, 19th October to Friday, 30th October, 2024.
The University of Lagos online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2024/2025 Academic Year will commence from Monday, 19th October to Friday, 30th October, 2024.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
- How to Access CBN Healthcare Research and Development Grants
- CBN N50bn COVID-19 Support Loan for Households and Businesses
- Nigerian Airforce Registration Portal 2024 – www.airforce.mil.ng
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NDA Application Form 2024
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal
- How to Apply UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment
- NALDA Youth Empowerment Recruitment
- UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
- Kogi State College of Education KSCOE Resumption Date 2024
UNILAG Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2024/2025 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant OL’evel subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2024 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that tho new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form.
SCREENING FEE – N2,000
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
POST-UTME TEST: The Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Wednesday, 18th November to Wednesday, 2nd December, 2024.
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: email@example.com and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.