Gateway ICT Polytechnic HND Form 2021/2022: Gateway ICT Polytechnic, Saapade (GAPOSA) is now selling applications forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Gateway ICT Poly HND form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into The Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic, Saapade, Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
You May Also Enjoy:
- Olusegun Agagu Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2021
- FRSC Recruitment 2021 Registration Portal | recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- PTDF Scholarship for Undergraduate & Postgraduate 2021/2022
- Nigerian Army 81RRI List of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 (PDF Download)
- NCC National Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduates
- Osun State Teachers Recruitment Oral Interview 2021
- Industrial Technology Mechatronics Training Programme 2021
- World Bank Young Professionals Program (YPP) 2021
Gateway ICT Poly HND Courses
- Environmental Biology
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering(Electronics & Telecom option)
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering (Power. & Machine option)
- Computer engineering
Gateway ICT Poly HND Admission Requirements
- SSCE entry requirements for the corresponding Higher National Diploma programmes.
- Relevant National Diploma at not below LOWER CREDIT Grade.
- Applicants with National Diploma (ND) (LOWER CREDIT) in Polymer & Textile Technology are eligible for admission into HND (Chemistry Option).
- At least one-year Post-National Diploma relevant industrial experience.
How to Apply for Gateway ICT Polytechnic HND Admission Form
- Go to Gateway poly admission processing portal at http://onlineappsaapade.gaposa.edu.ng/OnlineApp/.
- Click on Fresh Application
- Complete the Basic Details Form (BDF)
- Click on “CONTINUE”
- If you are ready to pay, click on “PAY NOW” else click on “SAVE & EXIT”
- Complete your payment process
- Return to site(Online Application Portal), login and complete Detailed Application Form (DAF)
- Supply your Application Number as Username and your Surname as the password
- Supply all required information
- Enter your O’level result(s)
- Click on “SUBMIT” to save your completed information online
- Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
- Click on “Submit” to complete the application process
- Print Detailed Application Form (DAF).
For enquiries and complaints kindly mail us at email@example.com or call 08138691830, 08067937140 for more information. You can as well forward all WhatsApp messages to 08059892056.