University of New Heaven Presidential Scholarships for International Students: Now available for students who have achieved academic success in high school and on the SAT or ACT is considered for this scholarship. The Presidential Scholarship awards range from $21,000 – $26,000 per academic year.
The Presidential Scholarship is guaranteed for your first year and renewable each year provided you maintain the academic record per academic year. It is renewable for up to a maximum of eight semesters and applied only to tuition.
- NECO Result Checker
- N-Knowledge Recruitment – Npower Knowledge Registration Portal
- Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) Group Talent Recruitment
- Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) OND Internship Programme
- AEDC Recruitment
- Nasarawa State Secondary Schools Teachers Recruitment
- OPEC Fund for International Development Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Rivers State University Teaching Hospital Recruitment for House Officer
- Alex Otti Foundation Tertiary Education Scholarship
- Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates | Download PDF
- NCS List of Successful Candidates for Enlistment
- FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form
- Gregory University Postgraduate Admission Form
- Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Post UTME Form
- Workforce Group Tech Top Talent Programme
- NNPC/TotalEnergies National Merit Scholarship
- FCMB Graduate Paid Internship Program
- Nok University Kachia Admission List
- NDA Application Form
- NDA Registration Form Portal
- Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program
- Study in Australia: Monash University International Merit Scholarship
- Download eNaira Wallet App for Android & iOS
- TotalEnergies (Total Nigeria Plc) Recruitment for Personal Assistant
- United Bank for Africa Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Garki Hospital Abuja Nursing Internship Programme
Eligibility Criteria | University of New Heaven Presidential Scholarships
- Scholarships available for international first-year students.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of New Heaven, USA
- The Presidential Scholarship is guaranteed for your first year and renewable each year provided you remain a full-time undergraduate student while maintaining satisfactory academic progress towards a bachelor’s degree.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants may be required to provide evidence of meeting the University of New Heaven’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- Up to $26,000 awarded to international students.
- renewable for up to a maximum of ten semesters and applied only to tuition.
How to Apply for University of New Heaven Presidential Scholarships
To be considered for one of our academic scholarships, all you need to do is apply for full-time undergraduate admission. If accepted, you will automatically be considered for an academic scholarship.
- Award decisions will be based upon your academic credentials at the time of your admissions decision.
- Students must have a completed application for admission on file by May 1 for the fall semester or January 1 for the spring semester in order to be considered for an academic scholarship.
- Awards are based upon the availability of funds.
Application Deadline: Available Every Year