KSUSTA Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session: The 1st and 2nd list of candidates admitted into the various postgraduate programmes (Ph.D, M.Phil., M.Sc. & PGD) of Kebbi State University of Science & Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. See KSUSTA postgraduate admission list (1st batch) below.
The authority of the Kebbi State University of Science & Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) Postgraduate School has released the first batch and second batch admission lists for the 2019/2020 academic session.
KSUSTA Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session.
KSUSTA postgraduate 1st and 2nd batch admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various Ph.D, M.Sc & PGD programmes.
- ABUAD Pre-Degree & JUPEB Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- EDCTP Career Development Fellowships 2020 & How to Apply
- Igbinedion University Post UTME/DE Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- JAMB Releases Names of 195 Candidates Caught Cheating
- Full List of Landmark University Postgraduate Courses
- JAMB Admission Status Checker UTME/DE Candidates 2020 & Past Years
- FUAM Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Lagos Urban Innovation Challenge 2020 for Innovators & Entrepreneurs
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- POLAC Admission Form 2020 for 8th Regular Cadet Course.
- Call for Applications: Full Masters and PhD Scholarships at ACMS 2021
- Alibaba GET Global Challenge 2020 & How to Apply
- LSHTM TEG Postgraduate Training Fellowship 2020 in Medical Statistics
- Nigeria Police Academy Application Form 2020/2021 – 8th Regular Course
- JAMB 2019 Provisional Admission List of Successful Candidates is Out
- How to Check JAMB 2019 Provisional Admission List via SMS
How to Check KSUSTA Postgraduate Admission List.
- Go to KSUSTA postgraduate admission status checking portal at http://status.pgform.ksustapgs.net/admstatus.php.
- Supply your Application Number where required.
- Click ‘Check Status’ to access your admission status.
1. Successfully admitted candidates are to report for Registration at the Postgraduate School Board Room, at the temporary site of the School within the University main campus. Late registration attract a fine of N5,000.00 per case.
2. Candidates are to come along with the originals and photocopies of all their credentials, birth certificate/declaration of age, Local Government Identification Letter, Printed Online Provisional Offer of Admission, evidence of payment of ₦10,000 for acceptance fee (Please check Tuition Fees for account number to pay into) and 12 copies of passport photographs.
3. Students who wish to be accommodated in the University hostels are to pay additional ₦60,000 for a room per session.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to KSUSTA postgraduate admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.