What You Need to Know Before UNILAG Post-UTME Screening Test 2021: This is to inform all prospective candidates scheduled to participate in the University of Lagos 2020/2021 Post-UTME aptitude test commencing tomorrow, Monday, February 15, 2021.
Your UTME number serves as your username and your surname in lowercase serves as your password. i.e.
Username = your UTME number
Password = your surname in lowercase
The duration of the test would be 30 minutes.
Below are the UNILAG Post UTME Screening Test Examination Instructions:
- This is a competitive qualifying aptitude test. Candidates must comport themselves accordingly. Candidates are advised to have a reliable internet connection before attempting the online aptitude test.
- Your activities during the period of the aptitude test will be monitored and recorded. Candidates will be required to attempt the test with a webcam and microphone enabled device. (For optimal experience, use of mobile phones for the aptitude test is discouraged).
- Candidates are forbidden from covering their webcams during the period of the aptitude test. Our inability to see the candidate at any time during the test may result in disqualification.
- During the aptitude test, you are not permitted to leave your position. You are advised to adequately prepare before commencing the test.
- In the course of the aptitude test, you are not permitted to leave the test tab for another tab or application on the computer for any reason, not even to use the computer calculator. Departure from the test tab may result in disqualification.
- Nobody is permitted to be around you during the period of the test, not even members of your family. You will be disqualified if anybody is seen around you during the test.
- The duration of the aptitude test is 30 minutes. The time starts to count immediately you click the start button and continues to count even if you log out before your 30 minutes lapses.
- In the event that you run out of time, your aptitude test will automatically be submitted.
- Use of face mask or face caps during the test is prohibited.
For assistance before and during the test please contact the following numbers 09058702877, 07043359831 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NALDA Registration 2021 Application Form Portal (www.nalda.ng/naldang)
- NALDA Recruitment 2021 Application Form Portal – www.nalda.ng/naldang
- NYIF Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Pre-Qualified Names
- NCS Shortlist 2021 Zones & Venues – Nigeria Customs Service Final List
- NDLEA Releases Latest Update on Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates List 2021
- LASPOTECH Admission List 2020/2021 | ND Full-Time
- EKSU Pre-Degree Admission Form 2020/2021
- UNIABUJA Extends Registration Deadline 2019/2020
- LAUTECH Registration Deadline for 2nd Semester 2019/2020
- EKSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021
- Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship Program 2021
- UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Form 2020/2021
- DAAD ClimapAfrica PostDoc Fellowship in Climate Change Research 2021
- Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program (FVSP) 2021 for Nigerians