Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship Program 2021: Are you a Mastercard Foundation Scholar or alumni? Have you been looking for an opportunity to jump start your career? Mastercard Foundation is offering ambitious, career-driven, and hardworking Scholars and alumni who do not have work experience an opportunity to improve their skills as they prepare for the world of work.
If you are ready to grow your experience with an exciting opportunity and take on new challenges, then apply today! The Mastercard Foundation values the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the organization and we are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Table of Contents
Company: Mastercard Foundation
Location: Canada or Africa
Job Type: Internship Program
Internship Duration: 6 to 12 months
You will get to work with teams from various functions within the Foundation namely:
- People and Culture
- Public Affairs and Communications
- Finance, IT, Assurance and Compliance, Legal
- Impact and Measurement
- Excellent problem-solver, observant, and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and basic appreciation of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate Mastercard Foundation’s core values of humility, listening, kindness & respect, co-creation, and impact
Mastercard Foundation Internship | BENEFITS
- Monthly stipend
- Professional development training
- 6 to 12 months of meaningful work experience
- Participation in mentoring and professional networking opportunities
How to Apply for Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship Program.
Interested and eligible candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: February 12, 2021
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted – should you not hear from us two weeks after the closing date, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo a competency-based assessments as part of the recruitment criteria.