NDLEA Releases Latest Update on Recruitment: The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) says it has yet to resume job recruitment it suspended to comply with the requirements of Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 pandemic.
NDLEA’s Head of Public Affairs, Deputy Commander of Narcotics, Mr Jonah Achema, announced this in a statement in Abuja on Saturday.
He, therefore, warned the public against the activities of scammers. Achema said that the recruitment portal circulating all over the internet was fake and that the public needed to take caution.
The agency noted that job scammers, who had created a fake NDLEA recruitment portal, had been extorting money from the unsuspecting public.
“The agency wishes to inform the general public that there is no fresh recruitment exercise going on. The public are warned to be wary of these scammers. All prospective applicants will be duly communicated once the screening resumes.
“It is also important to note that NDLEA will not ask for any fee from any applicant, ” he said.
- LASPOTECH Admission List 2020/2021 | ND Full-Time
- EKSU Pre-Degree Admission Form 2020/2021
- UNIABUJA Extends Registration Deadline 2019/2020
- LAUTECH Registration Deadline for 2nd Semester 2019/2020
- EKSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021
- Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship Program 2021
- UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Form 2020/2021
- DAAD ClimapAfrica PostDoc Fellowship in Climate Change Research 2021
- Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program (FVSP) 2021 for Nigerians