recruitment.army.mil.ng | 2021 Army 81RRI Registration Portal [LOGIN]: The Nigerian Army has officially announced the registration portal for the 81 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen at the Nigerian Army twitter handle for qualified candidates under the age bracket of 18-22 for Non tradesmen/women while for tradesmen/women 22-26 years old to APPLY.
The Nigerian army form for the 81 regular intake trade/none tradesmen and woman for its 2021 recruitment via the portal recruitment.army.mil.ng is open.
Go to https://recruitment army mil ng portal to apply for the Nigerian Army Form 81RRI 2021 Application Form.
Are you looking for Nigeria Army Recruitment 2021? Do you want to register on the Nigeria Army Portal? If yes, then this is your opportunity to apply online. Apply for Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment form here.
The Nigerian Army 81RRI recruitment portal is https://recruitment.army.mil.ng. All applications are to be submitted online for FREE!
Furthermore, there are many things you need to understand about the Nigerian army before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, the Nigeria Army Recruitment 81rri application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about the Nigerian army recruitment 81rri Recruitment include:
- How can I access the Nigerian army recruitment portal 2021/2022
- Any Latest army recruitment news
- What is army form coming out
- is the Nigeria army recruitment form out?
- I need Nigerian army academy form updates,
- Download Nigeria army recruitment 2021 form
- current Nigerian Army Recruitment 81rri portal
- how to access army.mil.ng recruitment 2021
- How can I apply for the Nigeria army Recruitment 2021? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to enlightened you regard to Nigerian army Recruitment 2021.
recruitment.army.mil.ng – Nigerian Army 81rri Recruitment Eligibility & Requirements
- Applicants must be a Nigerian by birth and have a national identity card number,
- Must be physically, psychologically and mentally fit,
- Applicant must be free from every form of criminal conviction by the court of law,
- All applicants must at least pass 4 subjects in not more than two sittings in WAEC/GCE/NATEB/NECO including English,
- All applicants must not be less than or greater than 18-22 years of age for Non tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women 22-26 years of age
- Interested candidates shouldn’t be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female respectively,
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage etc.
N.B: ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
- How to Access CBN Healthcare Research and Development Grants
- CBN N50bn COVID-19 Support Loan for Households and Businesses
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NDA Application Form 2021
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal
- NALDA Youth Empowerment Recruitment
recruitment.army.mil.ng – Army 81RRI Registration Portal.
The news reaching us now is about Nigerian Army 81rri recruitment 2021 Form. We’re using this medium to give you all useful guidelines in how to apply for 2021 army form.
How to Apply Nigerian Army 81rri Recruitment.
Follow the procedures below to apply for Nigerian army recruitment. The NA 81RRI Recruitment will close every form of application on 29th of March, 2021.
- Visit the portal http://recruitment.army.mil.ng and fill the recruitment form.
- Create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
SECTION 2: Secondly, upload your credentials such as:
- A Passport Photograph;
- LGA Identification Letters;
- Age Declaration or Birth Certificate;
- Attestation Form
- First Leaving School Certificate (as it required in the site) including the most recent passport photograph.
SECTION 3: SUBMIT your application.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are to Adhere to the COVID-19 protocols which includes regular washing of hands use of face marks and observation physical distance
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 07081271985 and 07041467033.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training.
You will only be allowed to register only when Nigerian Army 2021 recruitment application form is online. You have to also note that application form is free of charge.
Make sure you submit your application on or before the closing date. You can only submit one application at a time.
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.