JAMB Admission Status Checker UTME/DE Candidates 2020 & Past Years: Will you like to confirm whether you have been offered admission into you institution of choice on JAMB portal? If yes, check below for the procedure to access your admission status on JAMB admission status / list checking portal. Apart from admission seekers, candidates that wish to print their admission letters can also use this platform to confirm whether their institutions have sent their names to JAMB.
The management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has activated the portal where Direct Entry and UTME candidates can now check or confirm their admission status for all years. Checking of admission status on JAMB portal is totally FREE!
Table of Contents
As a matter of fact, some schools may not even publish their admission list on their own portal or notice board on time. So for candidates that applied for admission in such schools, the only way to know when they have been offered admission is to check their admission status on JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal.
- Landmark University Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021
- FUAM Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Lagos Urban Innovation Challenge 2020 for Innovators & Entrepreneurs
Where can I check my admission status?
You can check your Admission status on UTME website as well as your college’s portal where you applied for admission.
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- POLAC Admission Form 2020 for 8th Regular Cadet Course.
- Call for Applications: Full Masters and PhD Scholarships at ACMS 2021
- Alibaba GET Global Challenge 2020 & How to Apply
- LSHTM TEG Postgraduate Training Fellowship 2020 in Medical Statistics
- Nigeria Police Academy Application Form 2020/2021 – 8th Regular Course
How to Check JAMB Admission Status.
In case you don’t have an account with JAMB (especially candidates from 2016 downward), you will have to create one to be able to check your admission status.
If you already have a JAMB profile, just jump to the five (5) simple steps outlined below on how to check JAMB admission status:
- Visit the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) E-facility portal at jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on “Check Admission Status” to access your admission status.
Have you been offered admission? Your details will be displayed on your screen. If you are admitted, you can either ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’.
RECOMMENDED: How to Check Your JAMB Result 2020 for Free
NB: Successfully admitted candidates are advised to ensure that they indicate the acceptance or rejection of admission online and timely to enable the processing of their admission.
It is important to note also that candidates who have been offered admission are to equally print their admission letter after accepting the admission, as they will likely need this during clearance and registration in the school that they have been admitted.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
Not offered admission yet? Keep checking the JAMB website for your admission status. Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on JAMB portal as they are processed.
Successfully admitted? Share you success story in the comments section below.