Sequel to the approval granted the Polytechnic to mount Higher National Diploma programme in Library and Information Science by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the programme for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Federal Poly Idah HND Library & Information Science Form 2019/2020.
- ABUAD Pre-Degree & JUPEB Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- EDCTP Career Development Fellowships 2020 & How to Apply
- Igbinedion University Post UTME/DE Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- JAMB Releases Names of 195 Candidates Caught Cheating
- Full List of Landmark University Postgraduate Courses
- JAMB Admission Status Checker UTME/DE Candidates 2020 & Past Years
- FUAM Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Lagos Urban Innovation Challenge 2020 for Innovators & Entrepreneurs
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- POLAC Admission Form 2020 for 8th Regular Cadet Course.
- Call for Applications: Full Masters and PhD Scholarships at ACMS 2021
- Alibaba GET Global Challenge 2020 & How to Apply
- LSHTM TEG Postgraduate Training Fellowship 2020 in Medical Statistics
- Nigeria Police Academy Application Form 2020/2021 – 8th Regular Course
- JAMB 2019 Provisional Admission List of Successful Candidates is Out
- How to Check JAMB 2019 Provisional Admission List via SMS
Federal Poly Idah HND Library and Information Science Entry Requirements.
- candidates must possess the National Diploma in Library and Information Science, with a minimum of Lower Credit grade and one-year post qualification industrial work experience;
- candidates with a Pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification industrial work experience may be considered;
- candidates must possess five relevant credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics at O’level, obtained from WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, at not more than two (2) sittings;
- in addition, all candidates seeking admission must have ND JAMB admission letters.
All candidates, including National Diploma graduates from the Federal Polytechnic Idah, are to process and forward their academic transcript report to the Registrar, The Federal Polytechnic, Idah for the admission purposes.
How to Apply Federal Poly Idah HND Library & Information Science Form 2019/2020.
The following procedures are to be followed:
- log on to the address http://www.secure2019admission.fepoda.edu.ng/
- click on the online application tab
- fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters of letters and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number;
- take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N5,500.00) only using the Remita;
- go back to the school website (fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration by clicking Finish Registration
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents. Further instructions are available on the Polytechnic’s website.
APPLICATION FEE: Each application form costs 5500.00 Naira only.
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the application is 31st May, 2020.
Screening exercises for the candidates will take place at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah on a date to be announced later. Candidates are to check the Polytechnic website for updates from 1st June, 2020.