ABSU Supplementary Degree Admission Form 2020/2021: Abia State University (ABSU) has commenced the sale of supplementary application forms for admission into its undergraduate degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for ABSU supplementary admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Supplementary Admission into the Abia State University (ABSU) regular undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Abia State University (ABSU) Supplementary Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- University of Bayreuth Doctoral Research Scholarship 2021/2022
- University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarship 2021/2022
- JAMB UTME Mock Result Checker 2021 – portal.jamb.gov.ng
- Federal Poly Offa Registration Deadline 2020/2021
- UNDIP Scholarship for Masters Studies 2021/2022 (Fully-funded)
- City University of Hong Kong Entrance Scholarships 2021/2022
- Npower Batch C Monitors Gets Engagement Letters & Tablets
- CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan Registration Portal
- JAMB Reprint 2021/2022 – How to Re-Print JAMB UTME Slip on Portal
- UNDP/Federal Government Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme 2021
- NYIF Loan Disbursement Is Currently Ongoing, How to Check Your Status
- Canada Study Visa 2021 Application Tips & Requirements
- Marymount Manhattan College Academic Merit Scholarships 2021 in USA
- JAMB Result 2021 is Out : Check Your UTME Results www.jamb.gov.ng
- How To Apply For National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Admission
How to Apply for ABSU Supplementary Admission Form
This is to inform candidates seeking Admission into the Regular Undergraduate programmes of Abia State University, in the 2020/2021 Academic session, that limited vacancies still exist for consideration.
Interested candidates who must have scored not less than 160 in the UTME examination, should upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal.
The Courses for consideration include:
- Library and Information Science
- All courses in the Faculty of Education
- Agricultural Economics
- Animal science and Fisheries
- Crop Production
- Soil Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Management/Business Administration
- Animal & Environmental Biology (Zoology)
- Plant Science and Biotechnology (Botany)
- Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry
- Environmental Resource Management
- Estate Management
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Geography and Planning
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Information Communication Technology
- English Language and Literature
- History and International Relations
- Linguistics and Communication Studies
- Religious Studies and Philosophy Public Administration
- Sociology and
- Political Science
The deadline for admission is Monday, 28th June 2021.
Please, be properly guided.