JAMB Reprint 2021/2022 – How to Re-Print JAMB UTME Slip on Portal: Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB Slip re-printing portal for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) has been activated. Applicants can now print their examination slips for their email inbox or via the JAMB website. See the procedure on how to print the JAMB slip below.
JAMB registration for the examination year 2021/2022 is gradually coming to a close and now the examination date draws closer by the day. It is important that you get yourself ready before your exams day so as to get off-balance in the middle of your examination.
- 1 JAMB Reprint 2021/2022 – How to Re-Print JAMB UTME Slip on Portal.
- 2 JAMB REPRINT 2021 – Print from JAMB Portal, Email and Profile.
As a response to the messages we get from users on our inbox – enquiries on how to reprint their JAMB examination slip, how to check date of the examination and their examination centre. Hence, we have written this JAMB Reprint 2021 guide on MEDIANGR.COM.NG to help you get your examination slip easily and answers to other related issues.
This is to inform all the candidates that registered for the 2021 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that printing of the examination slip has commenced
The exam slip which reflects each candidate exam schedule is now available for printing on the JAMB portal.
The 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) will commence on Saturday, 19th June 2021, nationwide.
Candidates are advised to print their slips before the commencement of the JAMB Exam, in order to familiarize themselves with the examination schedules as no form of excuse for missing the examination will be entertained.
Reprinting of JAMB registration slip is quite easy. All you would be required to print your JAMB exam slip that reflects your examination schedule is your registration number. Follow the steps outlined below for the process:
JAMB REPRINT 2021 – Print from JAMB Portal, Email and Profile.
Now, there are a number of options to access and reprint your JAMB examination slip. Here, we are presenting you three options and detailed step-by-step approach.
Option1: JAMB SLIP Reprint 2021 from JAMB portal
- Visit the official website of JAMB via https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/PrintExaminationSlip
- Enter your Reg Number or E-mail or GSM Number in the column provided (Your email or GSM Number should be the one you used for registration)
- Select “Print Examination Slip” then your slip pop-up on the computer screen
- If your system ask you to “allow popup of this site from your browser”, then the next step should be;
- Click on “allow popup for www.jamb.org.ng”. Then your slip will be automatically displayed in a fresh tab
- Proceed to print with a neat paper from a printer.
You May Also: JAMB UTME/DE REGISTRATION PORTAL
Option 2: JAMB Slip Reprint 2021 from your Email
You must have received confirmation mail from JAMB which should usually come with an attached file with PDF format and saved with “JAMB registration number”
- First, login to your email account to look for such mail in your inbox (make sure to check ‘All’ folders including ‘spam’ folder).
- After locating the file, download it on your computer system or smart device so that you can have offline access to the file.
- Connect your device to any available printer to get you reprint any time you want it
- Don’t forget, not having a personal printer should not be a problem since you now have the soft copy (PDF) JAMB slip with you (I advise you copy it to a flash drive too or any other portable storage device)
- Visit a cybercafé or any computer business center (with or without an internet connection) to get your JAMB slip printed out.
Option 3: JAMB Slip Reprint from your JAMB Profile
- Get to your profile created on jamb profile here @ jamb.gov.ng.
- Click on the “E-facility” site menu and follow the page and opens,
- On the next page click on “Create e-Facility Account/Log in” or “UTME 2021 Main Examination Slip” to have access.
- Simply proceed by inputting your Reg Number or E-mail or GSM Number in the column provided and follow the steps as in ‘Option 1’ above.
- We advise you coloured printout, if possible.
- jamb reprint result
- jamb reprint slip 2021
- jamb reprint deadline
- jamb reprint UTME 2021
- jamb reprint 2021
- jamb reprint date
- jamb reprint date for 2021
- is jamb reprint 2021 out
Other Useful Tips:
- Try to get the examination slip duplicated because JAMB will collect one copy at your examination centre while the other will be with you as a purpose of reference when need arise.
- Try Memorising your Reg Number, Email and Password as much as you can for easy access to your profile.
- In the event you lost your password, you can use the RESET/FORGOT Password at the login page get your password reset with a new one.
We wish you all success in your JAMB 2021 examination. Congratulations in advance!