Marymount Manhattan College Academic Merit Scholarships 2021 in USA: Marymount Manhattan College is seeking for applications from eligible and interested first year students to qualify for the Marymount Manhattan College Academic Merit Scholarships in USA for the next academic session.
The merit awards are based equally on your SAT or ACT composite scores and your high school GPA at the time you are admitted. Students selecting to apply test-optional will be considered for the same scholarship amounts.
- MCI Entrepreneurial School Scholarships for International Students
- University of Malaysia Student Financial Aid Scheme (100% Fee Waiver)
- NAUB Clearance & Registration Guidelines for 2020/2021 New Students
- MAUTECH Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021
- Full List of Available MAUTECH Postgraduate Courses
- JAMB Result 2021 is Out : Check Your UTME Results www.jamb.gov.ng
- University of Copenhagen PhD Scholarship in Clinical Psychology 2021
International students applying with SAT or ACT scores may also qualify. International students applying test-optional will be considered for the same scholarship amounts as well.
All first-year merit scholarships are available to full-time students for a maximum of four years. Awards are applied to fall and spring semesters only. They are renewed based on a minimum GPA requirement or satisfactory academic progress. Scholarships for first-year students include:
- Presidential Scholarship — up to $18,000 per year, must maintain a GPA of 3.0 for renewal
- Dean’s Scholarship — up to $15,000 per year, must maintain a GPA of 3.0 for renewal
- Trustees’ Scholarship — up to $13,000 per year, must maintain a GPA of 2.8 for renewal
- Recognition Award — up to $10,000 per year, must maintain a GPA of 2.5 for renewal
- Liberal Arts Achievement Award — up to $5,000 per year, must
To be consider for Marymount Manhattan College Scholarships in USA 2021-2022 candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be overseas students.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Renewal is based on full-time status with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
How to Apply for Marymount Manhattan College Academic Merit Scholarships.
To find out which scholarship you might qualify for, please complete the Net Price Calculator Please keep in mind that this is an estimate and is based on the information you enter.
MMC will recalculate your GPA on a four-point scale using our own weighting system for honors, AP, IB, and dual enrollment courses. It may differ slightly from the GPA listed on your high school transcript.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021