Dell Scholars Program 2021 Scholarships at University of Texas: Dell Scholars program introduced by Michael & Susan Dell Foundation is now open for applications and targeted at international students for a financial assistance towards their educational pursuits at University of Texas in USA.
The program is highly competitive and applicable to undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
It takes more than financial support to reach college graduation. That’s why the Dell Scholars program was designed to provide a support system for the challenges many students face while pursuing a degree. Even so, the University recognize that college costs can be a significant burden for many students and their families. Nationally, 500 Dell Scholars are selected each year to receive a scholarship plus lots of non-monetary supports.
- MCI Entrepreneurial School Scholarships for International Students
- University of Malaysia Student Financial Aid Scheme (100% Fee Waiver)
- NAUB Clearance & Registration Guidelines for 2020/2021 New Students
- MAUTECH Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021
- Full List of Available MAUTECH Postgraduate Courses
- JAMB Result 2021 is Out : Check Your UTME Results www.jamb.gov.ng
- University of Copenhagen PhD Scholarship in Clinical Psychology 2021
To be consider for a scholarship provided by the Dell Scholars Program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be overseas students.
- Plan to enroll full time at an accredited higher education institution in the pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in the fall directly following high school graduation.
- Be on track to graduate from an accredited high school in the current academic year
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
- Earn a minimum of a 2.4 GPA
- Participate in a program-approved college readiness program in grades 11 and 12.
Successful applicants for the Dell Scholars Program will be awarded with;
- A $20,000 scholarship
- Personalized, multifaceted support for the academic, financial, and emotional life challenges that may prevent students from completing college
- A laptop with 4-year warranty
- Chegg credits ($500 annually for four years) to be used for textbook purchases and rentals and/or textbook solutions (via Chegg Study)
- A Scholars Resource Network that connects students and their families with resources to deal with stress, debt, managing child care, and life circumstance
- A teletherapy service that connects students to professional counseling.
How to Apply for Dell Scholars Program 2021
To be part of the Dell Scholars program, the first step is completing the online application. See key application dates here. Once submitted, all applications will be assessed and a group of semifinalists will be selected.
Semifinalists are asked to submit a current copy of their high school transcript, a complete Student Aid Report (SAR) from their FAFSA, and an online recommendation.
After the semifinalist information is submitted, all information is reviewed by an independent selection committee. View a sample application here.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2021