JAMB UTME Mock Examination Results Checker 2020 – www.jamb.org.ng : The 2020 JAMB Mock Result is out. This is to inform you that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board have released the Mock examination results conducted on February 18, 2020. Here is how to check your mock result online.
Are you searching for how to check JAMB Mock result 2020 online? Do you want to know how to check JAMB Mock examination result? If then, this is to inform all candidates who participated in the 2020 JAMB UTME Mock examination that, their result is ready for checking.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to check JAMB Mock exam results 2020 on the official jamb portal. Also, I will show you detailed guide on how to access the JAMB UTME Mock result checker online.
The optional mock examination of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for secondary school leavers will start on Tuesday with about 350,000 candidates participating across Nigeria.
“About 64 computer-based centres across the country will be used for mock examination and 350,000 candidates will be writing the examination,” the registrar of the examination body, Ishaq Oloyede, said.
Mr Oloyede spoke in Abuja on Monday during the commissioning of the N230million Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) of JAMB.
JAMB UTME examination will be held between March 14 and April 4.
JAMB UTME Mock Examination Results Checker 2020.
- Visit the JAMB portal at https://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting1/CheckUTMEMockResults
- Locate UTME 2020 MOCK Exam Result (or similar).
- Click on it, space to input your JAMB registration Number will appear, input your JAMB Registration Number
- Finally, click on Check Mock Result to view your JAMB Mock result.
- Your UTME Mock Result should appear. Please don’t forget that the UTME mock examination was prepared to test the readiness of candidates for the main exam. For candidates who made poor result, your result shouldn’t discourage you. And for those that made a good UTME Mock score, then you deserve congratulations from us but don’t relax as it’s not yet over!
- Firstly, log on to JAMB e-facility portal – https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- You need a jamb profile to complete the process.
- Login with your Jamb profile email and password that you have created or already have.
- Click on “Result Notification” then you check carefully and click on “UTME Examination (Mock)”.
- Your jamb mock result will be displayed to you (or you would see the message “You did not seat for Mock Examination”).
- Please note that jamb mock remains optional.
- That you performed well in jamb mock does not mean that your mack grades will be added to your main jamb results.
- That you never wrote jamb mock doesn’t mean that jamb will penalize you.
- Those who where invited for jamb mock exam are those who indicated interest in the exam.