ADSU Diploma Programme Admission Form 2021/2022: Adamawa State University (ADSU) is now selling the application forms for admission into its Diploma Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the available courses, requirements and how to apply for ADSU diploma admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Adamawa State University (ADSU) Diploma programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- JASIRI Talent Investor Program 2021 for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- East-West Center Asia Pacific Leadership Program 2022 (Scholarship available)
- Africa Matters Ambassadors Program (AMAP) 2022 for Young African Leaders
- AUC/UNDP African Young Women Leaders Fellowship 2021/2022 (Funded)
- FCT Scholarship Application Forms for 2020/2021 Award Session
- Investing In Equality Scholarship to Attend One Young World Summit 2022
- NERC Electricity Essay Challenge 2021 for Secondary School Students
- Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2022/2023 (Fully-funded)
- 10 Tips to Earn Money from Blogging in Nigeria Legitimately
Adamawa State University (ADSU) Diploma Courses
- DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTANCY.
- DIPLOMA IN BANKING AND FINANCE.
- DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.
- DIPLOMA IN PEACE AND CONFLICT MANAGEMENT.
- DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION.
- DIPLOMA IN LAW.
- DIPLOMA IN SOCIAL WORK.
- DIPLOMA IN LANGUAGE AND COMMUNICATION.
- DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC HEALTH ECONOMICS.
- DIPLOMA IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP.
- DIPLOMA IN POULTRY PRODUCTIiON.
- DIPLOMA IN GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION (GIS) AND REMOTE SENSING.
- DIPLOMA IN TAX MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION.
- DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
- DIPLOMA IN MATHEMATICS
ADSU Diploma Admission Requirements
To qualify for admission, interested candidates must possess the following:
- At least 4/5 credit at the SSCE/WASC/NECO/NABTEB OR GCE O’ Level in the relevant subjects or Teachers Grade ll certificate with minimum of credit grade 4/5 subjects.
How to Apply for ADSU Diploma Admission Form
The 2021/2022 Academic session admission forms are currently available from 19 August to 30 September 2021. Interested candidates should pay the sum of five thousand (N5000) to the following bank account:
BANK: ZENITH BANK PLC.
ACC. NO: 1011116911
ACC. NAME: Adsucons Limited Student Registration
All completed application forms with photocopies of credentials should be returned to the following address.
Office of the Academic Coordinator
ADAMAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, MUBI
P.M.B 25, MUBI ADAMAWA STATE