JASIRI Talent Investor Program 2021 for Aspiring Entrepreneurs in Kenya and Rwanda: Are you a Rwandan or Kenyan aspiring high-impact entrepreneur with a passion for making a remarkable economic impact? Apply now for the JASIRI Talent Investor Program 2022 and commit to ideate, validate, prototype and form a new venture with equally ambitious co-founders.
By applying you are embarking on a journey of self-discovery as the selection process seeks to challenge and inspire you to show them what makes you the next high-impact entrepreneur who could come up with Africa’s next big market-creating innovation.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university;
- Age 25-35;
- Significant experience in your field/sector;
- A demonstrable history of entrepreneurial action;
- A desire to learn how to ideate, validate, prototype and formalize a market creating venture;
- A desire to meet equally ambitious co-founders;
- Must be a citizen of Rwanda or Kenya;
- Willingness to complete the one-year fully funded Talent Investor program on a full-time basis;
- Willingness to travel to Kigali, Rwanda for a period of 3 months for the residential part of the program where teams are formed, and to continue with the remainder of the one-year full-time program in either Rwanda or Kenya.
How to Apply for JASIRI Talent Investor Program.
- Step 1: Applications Close – November 1, 2021
- Step 2: Talent Investor Explorer – Within 7 days of submitting your application
- Step 3: Talent Investor Pitch – November 8 to 15, 2021
- Step 4: Psychometric Assessments – November 22 to 29, 2021
- Step 5: Selection Conference – November 26 to 28, 2021
Deadline: November 1, 2021