FUTA Digital Idea/Startup Accelerator Program 2020: Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) is now accepting applications from both Undergraduate and Postgraduate students of the institution for its 2020 Idea/Startup Accelerator Program. The deadline for the submission of applications for FUTA Idea/Startup Accelerator Program is 20th September, 2020.
The Federal University of Technology Akure has a mission to provide entrepreneurs within its Universitycommunity opportunities to develop and create great startups. The accelerator program which is the first digital idea/startup accelerator program to be held by a Nigerian University is powered by the Clichers Management Chambers.
This historic move is to build and support the next big student startups. The FUTA idea/start-up digital accelerator program is open to all small businesses, startups, and student entrepreneurs with great ideas.
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME Disclaimer 2020/2021
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
- Federal Poly Nekede FPNO Commences Virtual Learning Activities
- Kwara College of Health Tech Offa Interview Date 2020/2021
- Fidei Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- TASUED Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021
- FG On Red Alert As Boko Haram Lays Siege On Abuja
- Ndlea Recruitment 2020/2021 – Application Form & Portal Registration
Why FUTA Idea/Startup Accelerator Program?
The Federal University of Technology Akure and Clichers Management Chambers partnered to create the first Digital Startup Accelerator program to be held by a Nigerian University. The free virtual accelerator will welcome 150 top Student Entrepreneurs from the Federal University of Technology Akure. Founders selected for the program will undergo six(6) intensive weeks of digital training to help build and scale
their ideas for the future.
FUTA Idea/Startup Accelerator Program Benefits.
Accepted entrepreneurs will have:
- Access to live virtual accelerator training for 6weeks
- Access to the exclusive Clichers management founders community
- Access to #500,000 in free management consulting including access to lawyers, Accountant’s, Business developers and finance experts.
- Induction into a 6months incubation program with free workspace and other peeks.
- The program will culminate in a Demo Day, where a select few entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to virtually showcase their products, pitch their ideas, and get National exposure for their brands.
FUTA Idea/Startup Accelerator Program Eligibility.
The accelerator program is open to both Undergraduate and Postgraduate students of the Federal University of Technology Akure. Those who get selected will have the opportunity to interact with more than 30 global entrepreneurs.
How to Apply for FUTA Idea/Startup Accelerator Program.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Program Timeline and schedule:
- Registration starts on Sunday 23rd August, 2020
- Registration deadline: Sunday 20th September 2020
- Application review and selection: Monday 21st- Thursday 24th September 2020
- Announcement of shortlisted entrepreneurs: Friday 25th – 28th Monday 2020.
- Official launching and opening ceremony: Friday 25th September 2020