Kwara College of Health Tech Offa Interview Date 2020/2021: The Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa, OFFAHEALTHTECH interview schedule (date, time and venue) and requirements for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa, 2020/2021 entrance examination that the management of the institution has announced their interview schedule and requirements.
- BASUG Post-UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021
- UNIMED Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021
- COE Akwanga Post UTME Form 2020/2021 for NCE Programmes
- Kwara College of Education [EKSU Degree] Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- French Institutes for Advanced Study Fellowship Programme 2020
- FCMB Flexx Writing Challenge 2020 for Young Writers
- NPower Stage 2 Login Portal Batch C: npower-fmhds-gov-ng.web.app
OFFAHEALTHTECH Entrance Exam Schedule & Requirements.
Candidates that have successfully written the entrance examination for the 2020/2021 academic session are hereby invited for an interview which will run from Monday, 8th September to Wednesday, 10th September 2020 at the College.
Each applicant has a scheduled date which can be accessed at his/her application portal.
Please note the following
- Applicants are advised to arrive at the venue no later than 8.30am on the day they are scheduled for. Do not come to the College except on your scheduled date.
- Applicants are to print their interview schedule slips from their application portal. They are to come to the interview with the slip
- Applicants are to come with the originals and photocopies of the following:
- O`Level results or evidence of “Awaiting results”.
- Certificate of State of Origin.
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration Affidavit.
- Application form
- You will not be allowed into College premises without a face mask.