Ndlea Recruitment 2020/2021 – Application Form & Portal Registration: Ndlea registration form portal 2020/2021 – Want to apply for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment 2020? Then see the latest news around NDLEA recruitment here.
In this article, we will provide you vital information on NDLEA recruitment 2020. The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment for 2020 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on NDLEA recruitment portal (www.ndlea.gov.ng), how to apply for NDLEA 2020 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for NDLEA Recruitment 2020.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
- FCMB Flexx Writing Challenge 2020 for Young Writers
- NPower Selection of New Beneficiaries Will Be Transparent – Minister
- NPower Stage 2 Login Portal Batch C: npower-fmhds-gov-ng.web.app
- FG Approves Reopening of NYSC Orientation Camps
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates 2020 for Stage 2 Screening is Out
- LEAP Africa Social Innovators Programme & Awards 2020/2021
About National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) – Ndlea.Gov.Ng
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) – Ndlea.Gov.Ng is a Federal agency in Nigeria charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs. In this article we will show you how to access the Ndlea portal and apply for Ndlea recruitment. Note that as at now there is no official recruitment exercise for NDLEA, so do not fall for any online scams.
The establishment of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) by the promulgation of Decree Number 48 of 1989, now Act of Parliament, was aimed at exterminating illicit drug trafficking and consumption in the Nigerian society. It is a well-known fact that any involvement in drugs, especially their importation, exportation, sale, transfer, purchase, cultivation, manufacture, extraction and possession is universally unacceptable.
Requirements for Ndlea Recruitment 2020/2021
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfill the following conditions:
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
N.B: Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field.
Important News to Note for Ndlea Recruitment
All applicants must have a valid national identification means – Voters card, Driving licence or National passport. You need to Log on to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) employment portal. You will also need a curriculum vitae, Educational certificates, a Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on https://ndlea.gov.ng/careers
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in NDLEA.
How to Apply for Ndlea Recruitment 2020
However, It is important to note that the NDLEA Recruitment form is out. This page will be updated as the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or NDLEA Recruitment Portal @ www.ndlea.gov.ng to stay updated with NDLEA latest news.
If you want to stay updated on NDLEA Recruitment 2020, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.
Kindly leave your comments below if you need more information or news about NDLEA recruitment.