Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021 Registration Application Form for Constables: The Nigeria Police Force is recruiting massively for the position of: Police Constables (Recruits). Interested candidates must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy certain requirements. N.B: This Recruitment exercise is absolutely FREE!
The Nigeria Police Force is the principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria. It has staff deployment across the 36 states of the country and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). The command and control of the Nigeria Police Force is under the Inspector General of Police. For administrative ease, the Force is divided into seven (7) administrative departments, viz: Finance and Administration; Operations; Logistics; Force Criminal Investigation Department; Training; Research and Planning; and Information and Communication Technology, each headed by a Deputy Inspector General of Police.
The Nigeria Police Force, in conjunction with the Police Service Commission (PSC), invites applications from interested and qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as:
Table of Contents
- 1 Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021 General Requirements
- 2 Important Notice on NPF Recruitment 2021.
- 3 How to Apply for Nigeria Police Constable (Recruits) Recruitment 2021.
- 4 When Is The Nigeria Police Recruitment Closing Date?
- 5 NPF Constable Recruitment 2021 | Notes.
- 6 NPF Recruitment Physical Screening Date 2022.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021 General Requirements
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and satisfy the following:
1. Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
2. Applicants must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics Applicants must be aged between 17 – 25 years
3. Applicants must be medically, physically and psychological fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female
4. Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
5. Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment
6. Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
7. Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
Important Notice on NPF Recruitment 2021.
Any applicant suffering from any one of the underlisted abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force:
- Impediment in speech
- Knock knees
- Bow legs
- Bent knees, i.e Knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Constable (Recruits) Recruitment 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the NPF Recruitment portal at http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/ to Start Application (Applications Starts 29th November, 2021)
When Is The Nigeria Police Recruitment Closing Date?
The Nigeria Police Constables (Recruits) recruitment application closing date is 10th January, 2022.
NPF Constable Recruitment 2021 | Notes.
- Note (Read Carefully Please) All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- Applicants “Must” have a functional National Identification Number NIN, a functional Email Address and Valid Phone Number before they commence their Application.
- Applicants must have duly scanned copy of their Original O’Level result(s) to be uploaded on the portal.
- Visit: www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Applicants must print their completed online Form, guarantor form, and submit same at the recruitment physical / examination screening centres.
NPF Recruitment Physical Screening Date 2022.
Applicants who meet the above requirements and successfully completed their online Registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command from 10th January, 2022 – 24th January, 2022.
Successful candidates at every stage of the Recruitment screening process will be contacted through the Email and Phone Number provided by the candidate during Registration.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondence with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal or candidates emails.
- The Recruitment exercise is absolutely FREE OF CHARGE
For any inquiry, complaints or technical difficulties in the use of the portal, Please call: 08100004507 or send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org