Nestle Nigeria Plc Tax Specialist Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply : Nestle Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position of: Tax Specialist. The position is located in Ilupeju, Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other related course with 4 to 6 years work experience.
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Table of Contents
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Coca-Cola Company Recruitment 2020/2021
- Workforce Group Recruitment Form 2020/2021
- Stanbic Bank Recruitment Application Form 2020
- JAMB Mock Exam Results 2020 is Out – UTME Mock Result Checker
- FUTO Supplementary Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- ABU Postgraduate Students Registration Guidelines 2019/2020 [New]
- Leventis Research Co-operation Programme 2020 for Nigerians
- ABU Zaria Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Npower Latest News Updates Today February 2020 – www.npower.gov.ng
- Npower February Stipend News 2020 – Current Npower Salary Update
- INEC Recruitment Registration Process & Application Requirements
- NNPC News on Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- NNPC Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 – careers.nnpcgroup.com
- NDA Application Closing Date 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment 2020/2021
- Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2020/2021
- Sterling Bank Entry-level Internship Program 2020
- Sterling Bank HackToBank Program 2020/2021
- APM Terminals Recruitment Application Form
Job Title: Tax Specialist
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Position Type: Full-time
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a Tax Specialist to support compliance with direct and indirect tax laws and ensure tax optimization within business objectives.
A day in the life of…
- Tax Audit and Litigation – Support the Tax Manager in preparing and managing direct/indirect tax audits and litigations.
- Tax Returns and Filing – Support in the preparation and filing of statutory tax returns (e.g. CIT, TP, WHT, VAT, CGT, PAYE) for compliance with revenue code.
- Group Tax Reports – Completion of quarterly CACT tax packages and render support in other group tax reports.
- Tax Transactions – Review of tax transactions (e.g. suppliers’ invoices) for compliance with tax rules.
- Tax General Ledger (GL) Reconciliations – Support reconciliation of relevant tax GLs for approval purposes.
- Support with the tax aspect of the payroll processes.
Nestle Nigeria Plc Tax Specialist Recruitment Requirements
What will make you successful:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other related course.
- 4 to 6 years cognate work experience in tax practice with a similar Multinational or reputable Accounting Firm.
- Membership of a Professional Accounting Body e.g. ACTI, ACA, ACCA.
- Understanding of business principles and best practices to ensure direct and indirect tax compliance; and tax optimization within Nestlé’s governance standards.
- Management skills to lead people and deal with projects.
- Multiyear experience in dealing with tax compliance.
- Advanced analytical skills to assess information and draw reasonable conclusions.
- Advanced communication skills in order to explain tax issues and solutions to stakeholders.
Application Closing Date
4th March, 2020.
How to Apply Nestle Nigeria Plc Tax Specialist Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.