Leventis Research Co-operation Programme 2024 for Nigerians : The Centre of African Studies of the University of London invites applications from Nigerian academics to take part in a scheme of collaborative research funded by the Leventis Foundation.
Applications are invited from young Nigerian scholars for the 2024 Leventis Foundation Fellowships for sabbatical at the Centre of African Studies, University of London. The deadline for submission of applications is 31st March, 2024.
- NITDA FutureHack Hackathon Competition 2024 in Nigeria – Apply Here
- Delta State Bursary Form 2024 & How to Apply – www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng
- Search for Common Ground Salaries in Nigeria – SFCG Salary Structure
- OYO State TESCOM Recruitment Portal 2024
- How to Print 2024 JAMB Mock Examination Slip [Do-It-Yourself]
- Nigeria Immigration Salary Structure 2024 – Current Payscale
- Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH) Recruitment 2024
- UNICEF Recruitment Application Form 2024 & How to Apply
- Christian Aid Recruitment 2024/2025 & How to Apply Online
- NPF Salary Structure – New Nigeria Police Salary Payscale
- Nigeria Custom Service Salary Structure & How Much NCS Pays
- Nigerian Navy Salary Structure 2024 – See Current Navy Payscale
- Federal Civil Service Salary Structure | FG Salary Scale
- NSCDC Salary Structure & Ranks – See Civil Defence Monthly Salary
Sabbatical at the Centre of African Studies, University of London:
The Leventis Research Co-operation Programme is devised to assist younger scholars develop their research interests in collaboration with their counterparts in London. Applicants are invited to apply to spend three months as visitors of the Centre of African Studies in order to pursue their research in libraries and archives and to participate in the intellectual life of the Centre. The scheme might be particularly appropriate for scholars working up a PhD thesis into publishable form.
How to Apply Leventis Research Co-operation Programme 2024 for Nigerians.
To be considered for the fellowship, applicants should send the following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A complete curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- A statement of current research interests (of not more than 1,000 words) specifying the aims to be achieved during the research period in London
- One academic reference letter supporting the application (sent directly from the email account of the referee to email@example.com)
Applications are considered by a Steering Committee in London. Emails will be sent to the applicants informing them of the Committee’s decision soon after the deadline of 31st March.
Email applications are preferable, but if you are unable to send your application by email, please post it to:
Ms Angelica Baschiera
Centre of African studies
SOAS‐University of London
London WC1H 0XG