Delta State Bursary Form 2020 & How to Apply – www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng : This is to inform you that the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board is now accepting applications for its 2019/2020 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS). The deadline for submission of applications for the Delta State Bursary is 5th March, 2020.
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board has announced the commencement of the online bursary registration of students for the State Government’s 2019 / 2020 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) from Monday 20th of January to Thursday, 5th March 2020.
Table of Contents
Applications are therefore invited from qualified Delta State Students in Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2019 / 2020 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).
- Nigerian Defence (NDA) Academy Courses
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021
- NDA Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2020/2021 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- JAMB Subject Combinations 2020 For All Courses (UTME & DE Candidates)
Delta State Bursary Form 2020 Eligibility.
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicant below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number;
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- (Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible);
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in ND II and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution.
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
How to Apply Delta State Bursary Form 2020.
Apply for Delta State Bursary Form 2020 online http://www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/bursary/registration
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- Online processing fee of N800 will charged using debit cards.
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after successful payment for verification, It is extremely important that you retain your Acknowledgement Card after sending scan copy to: email@example.com
- Multiple application will be disqualify. Do you NOT apply more than once.
- Approved Public and Private Owned Schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
- All applications must be processed and submitted
Note: Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for any application problems, issues, and enquiring.