Sterling Bank Entry-level Internship Program 2020 & How to Apply : Sterling Bank Plc invites applications for its 2020 Internship Program. The Program offers highly motivated individuals the opportunity to gain industry experience, test drive a career in financial services and be exposed to the great stuff we do at Sterling Bank.
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
RECOMMENDED: Sterling Bank HackToBank Program 2020/2021
Table of Contents
Applications are invited for:
Job Type: Intern
Specialization(s): Education / Teaching / Training
- The Sterling Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals the opportunity to gain industry experience, test drive a career in financial services and be exposed to the great stuff we do at Sterling Bank.
- Our internship program allows you to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and latest research experience into the Bank while you also improve your skills in a diverse environment. It is an opportunity to learn while gaining practical experience.
- We have had great feedback from past interns who generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting. It is a way to enhance your professional profile with practical work experience.
- Our internship programs provide you with an opportunity to expand your knowledge from invaluable on-the-job experience.
- Applications for the Young Talent, Women in Banking and Tech-Talent Internship are open all year round and as advertised
- Applications for the Summer Associate Internship opens May every year and runs from July to September
- All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period
- Applicants are required to provide a letter of recommendation from their course adviser, head lecturer or professor
- The standard duration of the internship is 6 months, but in cases of internship extension – a maximum of 3 months can be offered
- Selection is based on performance, availability for a minimum period of 3 months and subject to manpower needs
- Multiple applications will lead to automatic disqualification
- Internships are not open to Corps members at the moment.
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified individuals with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply.
- Our aim is to attract and recruit the best talents in the world.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.
- Nigerian Defence (NDA) Academy Courses
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021
- NDA Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2020/2021 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- JAMB Subject Combinations 2020 For All Courses (UTME & DE Candidates)
How to Apply Sterling Bank Entry-level Internship Program 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online via the Sterling Bank careers portal >> https://talent.sterling.ng/job/view/579