Link to Register / Login Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment Website 2021: Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment 2021 application form is ongoing. The Nigerian army department of tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women has successfully commenced 81RRI recruitment intake for 2021 session soldier applicants.
Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian armed forces and responsible for land war operations. As of 2013, the strength of the permanent army amounted to almost 100,000 men.
Another 82,000 members of trained paramilitary forces were available to increase regular units, if necessary. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC).
The Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and is responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council.
- How to Access CBN Healthcare Research and Development Grants
- CBN N50bn COVID-19 Support Loan for Households and Businesses
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NDA Application Form 2021
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal
- NALDA Youth Empowerment Recruitment
Application are invited for:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Cards.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB at O Level including English Language
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradsemen /women must also possess Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mother tongue is an added advantage
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE NIGERIAN POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment Website Registration Link.
Are you interested in the Ongoing Regular Recruit Intake Applications for Nigerian Army? If then, click the link below to start your registration online.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidate’s respective state of origin.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which includes: regular washing of hands, use of face masks and observing physical distancing.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn and prosecuted by Law.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt; 07081271985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released publicly.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective state of origin for the screening exercise.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Depot NA for documentation and training.
All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. all those with fake documents will be handed over to the nigerian police for prosecution.
- NALDA Registration 2021 Application Form Portal (www.nalda.ng/naldang)
- NALDA Recruitment 2021 Application Form Portal – www.nalda.ng/naldang
- NYIF Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Pre-Qualified Names
- NCS Shortlist 2021 Zones & Venues – Nigeria Customs Service Final List
- NDLEA Releases Latest Update on Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates List 2021
- LASPOTECH Admission List 2020/2021 | ND Full-Time
- EKSU Pre-Degree Admission Form 2020/2021
- UNIABUJA Extends Registration Deadline 2019/2020
- LAUTECH Registration Deadline for 2nd Semester 2019/2020
- EKSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021
- Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship Program 2021
- UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Form 2020/2021
- DAAD ClimapAfrica PostDoc Fellowship in Climate Change Research 2021
- Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program (FVSP) 2021 for Nigerians
|Minimium Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimium Age (Trades)||28|
|Maximium Age (Trades)||35|
|Minimium Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimium Height (Female)||1.62|
|Minimium Educational Qualification||Minimum 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB|
|Application Period||29th March 2021|