Yobe State University (YSU) Admission List 2020/2021: The list of candidates admitted into the Yobe State University (YSU) first Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The management of the Yobe State University (YSU) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
All the candidates that participated in the Yobe State University Post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
- NOUN POP Exam Timetable 2021 – Final Draft 2021_1 Semester
- NOUN 2021_1 E-Exams Timetable 1st Semester 2020/2021
- General Tips For Applying A Chevening Scholarship/Fellowship 2021/2022
- American University Washington College of Law Alumni Fund 2021
- Minnesota State University Moorhead International Student Scholarships 2021
- YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program 2021/2022
- Brunel Business School MBA Scholarships 2021/2022
- Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarships for Short Courses 2021/2022
- Sabanci University FENS Full International Awards in Turkey 2021/2022
- Al-Qalam University Admission List 2020/2021 Session
- NTIC/NMC 18th Annual National Mathematics Competition 2021
- MAN @ 50 Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Awards for Ondo Indigenes
- Skidmore College Need-based Financial Aid Awards 2021
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Competitive Scholarships 2021/2022
- WASCAL Postgraduate Scholarships for West African Students 2021/2022
- Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships 2021
- National College of Ireland Scholarships 2021 for International Students
How to Check YSU Admission List
Currently, YSU prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Yobe State University (YSU) are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the YSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.