Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Starting Date 2019 Announced : This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Navy recruitment into its Direct Short Service Commission commencement date has been announced.
Furthermore, the Nigerian Navy will begin recruitment of graduates and HND holders into the Direct Short Service Commission tomorrow 3rd October, 2019. Navy Director of Information, Commodore Suleman Dahun, announced this in a statement on Wednesday in Abuja.
- NDLEA Confirmation Slip Printing Procedure
- How to Check NECO Result 2019
- NDLEA Cover Letter
- How to Print NSCDC Referee Form
- NSCDC Recruitment
Nigerian Navy will begin recruitment of graduates and HND holders into the Direct Short Service Commission tomorrow 3rd October, 2019.
The Nigerian Navy will commence the enlistment of graduates and HND holders into the Direct Short Service Commission.
Navy Director of Information, Commodore Suleman Dahun, announced this in a statement on Wednesday in Abuja.
Dahun said interested applicants, who must be Nigerians by birth, should possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for first degree holders and Upper Credit for HND holders.
“Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres in height.
“Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate and should be between 22 and 28 years by Feb. 20, 2020,
“Except for Imams, Chaplains and Medical Consultants who should not exceed 30 years and 40 years respectively by Feb. 20, 2020,” he said.
Dahun said guidelines for the enlistment could be accessed on the Nigerian Navy Enlistment Portal: www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
- Download Nigeria Civil Defence List of Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- DM Holdings Limited Recruitment
- SEPBRAV Technology International Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment
- Imo State Water Corporation Recruitment
- Lagos State University Academic Recruitment
- World Bank Group Recruitment
- Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission Recruitment
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment
- Gombe State College of Legal and Islamic Studies Nafada Recruitment 2019
He said the portal will remain open till Nov. 14, 2019 for interested candidates to apply online.
“Candidates are to note that all the processes ranging from online registration, aptitude test and the selection interview are free of charge,” he said.
He advised candidates to be wary of scammers and refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.