Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Form 2020/2021: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti, FEDPOLYADO post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is on sale. The exercise will not require physical presence of candidates on The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Campus.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME screening exercise.
- Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti HND Form 2020/2021 | Full & Part-Time
- Federal Poly Ado ND Evening Part-Time Admission Form 2020/2021
- UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Maltina Teacher of the Year Award 2020
- Federal Civil Service Structure and Grade Levels
- Andela Salary Structure And How Much They Pay Staff
- Nigeria Airforce Registration Portal 2020 – www.airforce.mil.ng
- NCEE Common Entrance Examination Timetable for Unity Schools 2020
- Top 10 Insurance Companies in Nigeria – Updated List
- NECO BECE Timetable 2020 for JSS 3 Candidates [Junior WAEC Exam]
- NECO SSCE Timetable for 2020 October/November Exam – OFFICIAL
- Npower August News Update Today 2020 | Daily Stipend & Salary Updates
- ESUT Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Delta State Poly Ozoro (DSPZ) Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- How to Upload Credentials on Oyo TESCOM Portal – tescom.jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng
Candidates Eligible for Federal Poly Ado Post UTME Screening.
(i) All Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as their First or Second Choice and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 150 in the 2020/2021 UTME. In addition to the above, Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings.
(ii) Any Candidates who scored 150 and above in the last UTME but did not choose the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as either First or Second choice and are interested in changing their Institutions to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti can do so.
How to Apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
Candidates are required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only) as screening fee via the Remita platform.
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and print application payment invoice.
- After printing invoice, candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice with the invoice generated invoice and make payment on the Remita platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit cards (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment, candidates should revisit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and fill the application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip).
- Candidates should endeavour to print the copies of the application form and the acknowledgement slip after filling the form.
Deadline: 28th November, 2020.
The Screening exercise will not require physical presence of Candidates on The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Campus.