KPMG Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2019/2020 : KPMG Nigeria invites applications from fresh graduates for its 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee Programme. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a minimum of first Degree in any discipline.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
- Total Nigeria Graduate Recruitment
- Google Nigeria Business Internship Program 2020
- Total Young Graduate Programme
- Civil Defence Current News Today
KPMG Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2019/2020
Applications are invited for:
Ref Id: 100702BR
Service Line: Graduate/Campus
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Requirements for KPMG Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2019.
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply KPMG Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
READ ALSO: Search for Common Ground Recruitment 2019
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.