Google Nigeria Business Internship Program 2020 : Google Nigeria invites applications from qualified candidates for the 2020 Business Internship Program. The internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged, to collaborating with a team, join our team to make an impact.
Are you currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program, and in your penultimate year of study? If yes, then, this is your opportunity to enhance and upgrade your digital skills with the Google Nigeria Business Internship Program 2020.
The Google Nigeria Business Internship Program 2020 is currently ongoing. Interested candidates should kindly read the comprehensive detailed information below on how to apply for Google Nigeria Business Internship Program 2020 online.
About Google Nigeria.
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel.
At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google Nigeria Business Internship Program 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Intern 2020
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Google Nigeria Business Internship Program 2020
We offer three and six month Business Internships, which are typically offered in the following business areas:
GCS Sales and Operations:
- When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
Large Customer Sales:
- Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- The idea for Gmail began with 1 Googler. Today it has more than 425 million users and counting.
At Google, one Googler can make a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns–they are key players in our daily innovation. As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it be Sales, Enterprise, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal, Trust and Safety, or Marketing. Our intern recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your CV and the preferences you indicate on the application form.
Our internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged, to collaborating with a team, join our team to make an impact.
Note: duration and start date of internship vary depending on the position.
- Responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
Google Nigeria Business Internship Minimum Qualifications
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program, and in your penultimate year of study.
- Returning to a full-time Bachelor’s or Masters degree after the internship.
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing or related fields.
- Available for a 12 week internship during Summer 2020.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2019.
How to Apply Google Nigeria Business Internship Program 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Our team will review applications on a rolling basis and you could be called for interview between October 2019 and May 2020.
- Please include your expected graduation date (month and year), and availability for the internship on your resume. The specific team and project(s) will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
- By applying for this role you may be considered for: Business Intern 2020 – Germany, Ireland, UK and Switzerland or MBA Intern, Summer 2020 – London or EU Headquarters
- By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Dubai – United Arab Emirates; Nairobi, Kenya; 8600 Lagos, Portugal; Ä°stanbul, Turkey; Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000; Johannesburg, South Africa